CHAPTER 1 - MORE NIGHTMARES

Yuri woke up with a start. He was sweating all over. His bed which was neatly done before he slept last night was tangled in a mess. It seemed that he was tossing and turning all over. It wasn’t the way he usually slept, but these past few nights had been a huge nightmare for him, literally.

He had the same dream over and over again. Even at school when he drooped, he usually has the same nightmare.

He was running in a dark tunnel in his dreams and he kept on seeing a man in dark cloak, red eyes and bloody teeth. The image freaked his guts out and he usually woke up in sweat. His whole body was shaking and he felt like he had been crying.

“Yuri, wake up now. You will be late for school if you don’t hurry up.” His mother called from the living room that was ajoined by the stairs to the rooms in the second floor.

Yuri stood up. His body was still weak due to the nightmare. He stared at himself in the mirror of his walk-in closet. There were huge black lines under his eyes. They were not there before. His cute small baby face was beginning to look a bit old.

“Yuri, faster.” His mother called again.

“Hai, mama.” He responded.

He took a quick shower and readied for school. Only a few months before his graduation and yet he was still anxious. He knew that he needed to choose his university course soon but he had not thought of it yet.

Yuri looked around the campus. It was full of students. Most of them are famous in their own field. He was adored this school though there were those who were claiming that the students there were all faces and no brains.

He was still thankful that HSJ’s fans still believed in their ability and intelligence despite the fact that they were studying in that gakuen.

He smiled as he spotted his friends, and classmates. He had known Yama-chan and Yuto-kun for a very long time already. They had been to so many things before and though they had their ups and downs, they were still bonded and strong.

His smile was changed into sadness when he realized someone was missing from the group. His best friend Ryutaro wasn’t there. Ever since the smoking scandal, they don’t see him often.

Ryou hadn’t confounded to him anymore. He didn’t know if their youngest still see him as his best friend anymore. It was one of the things that made him anxious to leave the school. He was afraid that Ryou will be left alone. He knew that he had a lot of friends in his class but then Ryou was really reckless, he might do something that would backfire to him just like the smoking scandal.

He hated that person, the guy who sold Ryou’s pictures to that reporter.

Yuri clenched his fist. He hadn’t gotten over the fact that his best friend couldn’t work with them anymore because of that good-for-nothing-so-called-friend of his.

“Yuri, stop day dreaming and just sit down.” Yuto commented.