CHAPTER 37 - THE COUNCIL

N/A: This part is a bit babyish... hehehe... sorry about that. This is still a fanfiction through and through. I love the extra characters, that's why... so yeah! This is an inevitable part, though. YAMAPI'S PIC ON TOP!!! LOVE THAT GUY!

YUYA FOUND HIMSELF SEATED BESIDE KOTA AND YURI. Kota had commanded them to say nothing about the rio-bios. He said that it could endanger Yuya’s life.

Then, they found themselves seated in a room that is  somewhat like a college classroom.

There were young ones who were handling them an envelope that contained detailed reports about vampire appearances, pictures of mutilated bodies, and candid pictures of vampires going inside houses.

“Doesn’t it seem like these creatures are actually boasting of being vampires.” Daiki commented. “Look at this one.” He said showing them a picture. “This guy was actually looking at the camera and bearing its pangs.”

“It really does seem so, ne.” Yuto asked.

“I wonder what they ask us for.” Kei commented. “It is not usual that they would do this.”

The council elders entered one by one. All eyes went to them.

“Eh?!” Ryosuke stood up from his sit. He stared at those who just came with an open jaw. “Nani kore?!”

“Oh, Yama-chan.” Jun greeted him before sitting down in one of the chairs.

He bowed gently to them. Though he had an idea, seeing Ninomiya with the cleaning team but then, seeing all of them in one room full of hunters gave him a different feeling.

The other hunters looked at each other. There were a lot of them in the room. Some were familiar faces, some were not but to Jump, those who were seated in the council chairs were the most familiar.

“So this is it, huh, Yabu-kun?” Kei asked in a grieved voice, “Some more revelation from the jimusho. You know this, ne?”

“Uhm.” Kota nodded.

       Yuya stared at the council members. It had been awhile since he last saw them. He had been waiting for this for sometime. Not all have seen the elders of the council and it caused a great impact to those who are there. Being leaders of Jump made them the unofficial leaders of their team as hunters.

       "I thought they are some really old man and everything, I never thought of seeing our sempais here. It really feels weird." Ryosuke commented.

       "You'll get used to it, definitely." Kota stated.

       "We should  have brought Yuri. He'd get really excited if he learns that Ohno sempai is a council member." Daiki commented.

       Kota shook his head. "They would use that advantage against us. I would'nt allow it."