3- Jerks

I'M UPDATING WAY TOO QUICKLY EVEN THOUGH NOBODY IS READING THIS HELP

--DJ

//CALUM'S POV

"Mmh, oh god... ugh... ARGHHH"

CLINK!

The sound of the metal bolt finally giving in, and twisting.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand, and sighed.

"Mum! It's done! I fixed it!"

It was like 6 in the morning, but the pipe burst and I had to fix it.(A/N HAH U GUYS THOUGHT...Ur dirty lil shits ;)

I was the only man in the house, since my dad was always on business trips.

So naturally, I'd be the one doing these kinds of things.

Mum stood at the doorway.

"Good job honey. You outta get ready for school now. I'm gonna go make some breakfast. " and with a smile, she headed for the kitchen downstairs.

I got up and stretched, before closing the bathroom door, and began brushing my teeth.

After I had my shower and got ready, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I threw my bag onto the sofa, before heading to the kitchen, and eating toast with the eggs and bacon mum cooked.

"Mum, I know the way already, I've got it all mapped out. So i'm gonna start driving to school from today, okay? "

Mun just said an Mhmm as she did her thing at the sink.

Maybe I could drive Luke to school.

Hmm.

I checked the time on my phone.

6.30AM

It was still pretty early.

I wondered if Luke was awake yet.

I decided to text him anyway.

I typed out the message, and re read it, seeing if it was okay.

"Going to school? I'll drive."

I cringed and deleted it.

"Hey Lukey, wanna go to school together? I'll drive. "

Ew.

I wanted to delete it, but

I fucking pressed send.

"HOLY FUCK!" I subconciously yelled.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD HOW DARE YOU SWEAR IN MY HOUSE? YOU ARE SEVENTEEN, AND YOU'RE TURNING 18 IN A WEEK, AND YOU DARE TO- "

Well fuck.

I sent Luke an embarassing text with a weird nickname, and thanks to the Hoods, the entire neighbourhood must be up now.

Even Luke.

Shit.

Mum continued lecturing and cursing incoherent words(in a normal, speaking tone, mind you) while I stood there, thinking of ways for me to explain.

It's a misunderstanding! My phone had auto-correct on!

Yeah, sure.

Like hell he'd believe that.

I was startled by my phone buzzing on the table.

It had barely been 2 minutes since I sent the text.