13- Weekends

//LUKE'S POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

The light of day was creeping in through my bedroom window, and I rubbed my eyes.

I stretched my arms a little, slightly disappointed that I woke up alone.

I slowly got up.

Bad decision

I felt an extreme pain in my butt, and the pain travelled all the way up my back, causing me to scream at the top of my lungs.

A very loud, um...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

echoed throughout the house.

I immediately laid back down, my whole body hurting.

It hurt so bad.

Every movement I made felt like someone stabbed me in my ass.

Soon, I heard footsteps running up, and a disheveled Calum stood at my door, shocked.

"Are you okay Luke? Oh my god. "

I started crying.

Shit.

Why was I such a wimp?

"Are you okay?"

Calum climbed onto my bed, kissing my temple, and wiping the tears away.

"I-It hurts...Cal.."

"What hurts babe?"

Babe

Fucjkaspwiwbwmrlfovn

I blushed.

Not only because of the pet name

But because I didn't know how to tell him.

"U-um...my...bum..hurts..."

Calum stared at me for a while, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"D-dont laugh!" I pouted, and flinched a little when I jerked my head away too quickly.

Why does my whole body hurt? Fuck.

"I'm sorry!" Calum calmed down, and looked a little guilty.

"It's not your fault it hurts...I wanted it so much last night...I guess what goes around cums around"

Calum stared at me again, before bursting into a fit of giggles, making me smile.

"Brb"

Calum said briefly, before leaving the room.

After a few minutes, Calum returned with a tray in his hands.

On the tray was the delicious breakfast I smelt earlier.

"Breakfast in bed for my baby boy"

He chuckled, before climbing onto bed beside me, and feeding me my eggs and bacon.

After breakfast, Calum called Michael to help get some painkillers from the hospital for me, and he carried me into the shower, and helped me shower, before drying me and carrying me back into my bed, with simple shirt and boxers, and he laid down beside me, arms wrapped around my waist, as he softly rubbed and massaged my bum, soothing the pain a little.

My body still ached, but it hurt a little less, with Calum taking care of me.

I nuzzled my head into his chest, breathing in his scent.

I could barely walk, let alone stand up.

Heck, I could barely sit.

And I was a little grumpy, too.