30- End

HAPPY BDAY 5SOS LIKE OMG ITS 4 YEARS ALRDY AHHHH

#4YEARSOF5SOS

BRB CRYING --DJ

//LUKE'S POV

Another year later

So much time has passed.

It's been two years since Calum and I moved in together officially, and I had finally graduated from college.

I'm 21 years old now, and these past two years of my teenage life(i cri) have been amazing.

Calum and I have been through so much.

Every day has been amazing.

I got a job as an intern for some big label in the fashion industry, and Calum's now the manager of the music store he's been working at.

I woke up to Calum smiling at me, his head propped up on one arm.

"Morning baby boy."

"Morning daddy," I smiled, as Calum kissed my cheek.

"You what day it is today?" Calum asked, cuddling me close.

"Duh," I sassed, making him giggle.

Today was our 2 year anniversary, and I was honestly excited.

I got us a special present: a pair of promise rings(he doesn't know ofc)

We planned to have a party tonight, to celebrate life, and well our anniversary.

Everyone was invited.

From my parents and my brothers, a few of my friends in college, Calum's mum and Mali, and of course Brashton and Malisa(their respective ship names).

"I'm gonna go shower." I kissed Calum's forehead, as I got out of bed, stretching slightly.

I limped over to the bathroom(don't ask why my ass felt numb. We totally didn't fuck again last nig- I mean, what)

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, before I quickly stripped and showered, applying the strawberry scented shampoo on my hair, before rinsing clean.

I stepped out and dried myself, wrapping the towel around my waist, before going out of the bathroom.

Calum was already stripping, entering the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Today Calum had work, but he'd be back in the afternoon, so that's fine.

While Calum showered, I quickly put on some clothes, before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Omelettes, bacon and sausages.

Perfect.

By the time I was done, Calum had already come in to the dining area, wearing a suit and tie.

"You're well dressed today dad- ...Calum." I said in a sort of questioning tone, sitting opposite of him, pouring him a cup of tea.

"Thanks babe, and yeah. We're having a company meeting today. I'm gonna see the big boss, so I gotta dress formally. " Calum said, as he took a mouthful of bacon.

We had a nice breakfast, before it was time for him to go.

Calum hugged me and gave me a goodbye kiss, before he left the house.

I guess I was alone for today(no I do not have work today).

I sighed, lying on the sofa, turning the TV on.