DADDY PLS DONT LEAVE, a CTH rant

Okay so most of you might already know, and this is actually spreading across my instagram feed too lmao @ sindhu

But Calum tweeted and deleted the pic attached saying he wants to zayn one day.

This makes me sad becausw I just recently had to give up buying tix for my sounds live feels live concert next year due to personal reasons, which took a lot to give up trust me.

Originally my slfl date was supposed to be my very first time seeing 5sos live, becuz its also 5sos' first time coming here to Singapore(and might be their last)

So I was thinking, okay. Nvrmind. I can go next time, when I have money to go for future concerts/tours.

But now this happens.

Personally, I think if Calum does end up leaving, we all as fans just have to accept it.

If he's happy, we're happy, right?

Zayn zayned, and he's been getting/is still getting alot of hate, and we dont want calpal to get this.

That's why maybe the best thing is that calum doesnt zayn, so tht he wont get hate at all. Things will be better and happier for him.

Then again maybe the fam is just overthinking, and maybe calum was just feeling a little down, maybe becuz he misses living a normal life becuz he's finally back with his fam and frens for thanksgiving break, or maybe he did sth and maybe his bae(luke duh) or ashy or mike is a little mad at him so he feels like he should leave.

I mean, calum is still technically a teenager like most of us, so he does get a little emo sometimes okay chill.

But if he does leave, then i'll be shattered.

Becuz not only have i not gotten to see 5sos live at all,

I'll also have no one's new music to listen to when I'm down(stfu kk 5sos is the one and only)

And i'll be worried for cal. He won't get as many supporters as before if he zayns out on the band.

Besides, he can't have a normal life.

He will get alot of drama and attention on social media and he will get attacked by fans on the streets(i swear to god if i ever saw calum in public i'd kidnap him and bring him home and adopt him)

So to end off this segment, i'd like to say, #calumweloveyou becuz i love my daddy calum so much, and papa luke loves cal too <3

NOW FOR THE NEXT SEGMENT

Ppl online keep complaining and crying and harming themselves, saying they'll never have a chance, becuz there are millions of other 'more good looking' and 'more better' girls out there who stand a better chance with Calum, Luke, Ash Mike etc.

If you are one of them,

Shut the fuck up.

Sit the fuck down.

Have some cookies.

Hot chocolate?

*insert ur fav food here* ?

*insert ur fav drink here* ?

Good.

Now listen.

You are beautiful.

You are amazing.

Idfc if idk u irl or if other ppl say ur not those things becuz bitch you motherfucking are ur argument is invalid so shut the hell up and enjoy these delicious mf cookies I baked for you.

In all honesty, there is no such thing as ugly, uglier, nor more beautiful, nor the prettiest.

Its all in the eye of the beholder.

one person may find a rock to be ugly, but another may find it to be a piece of gold(ok i didnt think tht through sry if it didnt make sense)

Yall are all wonderful people, everyone has a good side and a bad side, there's no changing that.

And at least you're girls.

I'm a fucking *blank* year old teenage boy who's obsessed with this stupid band and goes around telling people he's the son of calum hood and luke hemmings after they had an english love affair as a joke, ships cake, writes and reads cake fanfictions, is ugly as fuck, a shitty person, is hated by many friends and family members(basically all haha :') and does nothing but write/read cake fanfics, make edits and post them on instagram, and listen to the same abovementioned stupid band of angels from australia.

Oh and i have a slight crush on calum hood oops.

See?

If calum, or anyone for that matter, read that short description of me, they'd stay the fuck away and pretend i dont exist(thats what many ppl do)

So stop yapping and sulking and go do something that makes you happy.

Stay strong.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Have some more cookies.

Sorry for this rant.

I'll post the next chapter soon!

(Psst. Vote if u want me to make a rant book ;)

Hastalavista

--Dj the kid from down the block who's trash and doesnt deserve to live anymore