28- Graduations and Reunions

I MADE A NEW FRIEND YESTERDAY
@hoodings5sos AYYE

*unedited*

--Dj

//CALUM(daddy)'S POV

Today was finally graduation day.

Luke fiddled with his gown nervously as Ashton adjusted his cap.

I squeezed Luke's hand lightly.

"It's gonna be alright babe," I whispered.

"B-but what if I fall on stage? O-or w-what if I drop the diplom-ma? W-wha..."

I giggled at his nervousness and kissed his cheek.

"Relax babe. It'll all be okay. I promise."

Luke finally managed to calm down a little, and relaxed.

Everyone sat in the neat rows of the hall in alphabetical order by family name.

Coincidentally, Luke and I were the only ones with family names beginning with the letter H (hoodings duhh) so we got to sit next to each other.

The very first one to go on stage was Alisa, and we all cheered loudly as she received her diploma on stage.

Not long later was Ashton, followed by Michael, and after 20 minutes of irrelevant background characters in our lives, it was Luke's turn.

He went up on stage normally and didn't mess up.

He flashed me his perfect smile, and walked off stage.

"And the next graduate, Calum T Hood."

I heard my name being called out, but took a second later to respond.

There was a slightly longer applause, but only because I messed up a little.

Welp.

Too bad.

I don't fucking care because I leaving this shit place in half an hour anyway.

Peace!

"You did great da- .....Cal..." Luke smiled wryly, almost letting my actual name slip out.

Sure, everyone at school knew that Luke and I were dating, but they didn't know my true identity.

I, Calum Thomas Hood, was Luke's daddy.

But alas, this identity, must be kept a secret, for I, Calum Thomas Hood, daddy of Lucas Robert Hemmings, have pleadged to-

"Cal? Are you imagining your speech on why you're my daddy again?" Luke whisper yelled, giggling.

I certainly did not blush.

And certainly did not look away.

Because,

I

Am

Daddy.

*cape flows in the wind*

Ashton, Alisa and Michael came on over, after talking to their family members(Michael excluded).

"Hey guys! " Alisa grinned, punching Luke lightly on his arm.

We all took pictures together and planned to have pizza right after this.

"Hey I heard at that new pizza place we went to serves those jumbo size pizzas," Ashton said, extending his arms out wide.

"Oh yeah I heard about that! They say it takes an hour to make. I bet Michael's gonna try eating one whole one by himself, right Mikey?"

No answer.

"Mikey?" Ashton repeated, and all of us looked at Michael.

"Uhh...Calum? Are those your parents? "

Michael said, looking towards the entrance to the gymnasium.

Everyone turned to look there, including me, and I saw Mali-Koa, mum, Liz and...Luke's dad... coming over to us.

"Hello boys!" Liz called out, as Mali came over and hugged me.

"Mum.....?"

"Calum!" Mum exclaimed, engulfing me in a hug.

"Mali...I thought you had work today?" I chuckled, hugging my sister.

"Nah, how could I miss my lil bro's graduation?" She took my cap off and ruffled my hair, making me laugh.

I nodded, and saw Luke hugging Liz.

He was crying.

"M-mum...see? I did it... I m-made it through high school.... "

"Yes you did honey, and all by yourself. I'm proud of you. "

Luke nodded, and looked at his dad hesitantly.

His dad then opened his arms, and Luke hugged him tightly.

I'm guess they're better now.

Luke then pulled away and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"A-actually...I didn't do it alone. I couldn't have m-made it this far without C-Calum. H-he is my world...a-and he's saved me so many times...I..." Luke cried even more and came over to me, and I hugged him tightly, not letting anyone hurt my baby boy.

"I-I love you Calum..."

I giggled and kissed the top of his forehead.

"I love you too Lukey."

I heard someone clear their throat, and I turn around to see mum smiling.

"M-mum...I....have something to tell you..."

"I know honey. You don't have to tell me anything. Mali told me everything. " I nodded, and smiled at Mali, who gave me a thumbs up.

"Hey, let's all go celebrate. To the mall!!" Ashton exclaimed, and we all left the gymnasium, Luke and me, hands intertwined.

Short chapter, soz
AND WE HIT 1.2K WTF?? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I HONESTLY DIDNT THINK WE'D MAKE IT THIS FAR!! EVEN @cakesgaybie READ THIS AND IM SO HAPPY.

But this book is ending soon.

Idk if I shld make a sequel yet, bcuz im working on more fanfics, and i'm really excited.

Catch ya next chaptah

Buhbye

--Dj