17- Workouts

Working on a new cake fanfic.
Its sorta fantasy ish(it has magic and all those kind of stuff) hopefully u guys would like it. I'll keep yall updated ;)

//CALUM'S POV

It's been almost a few weeks after all that crazy shit, and almost a month since Luke and I started dating.

We already said the big words, in fact, we said it alot.

We're living together, and I was afraid that things were going way too quickly, but I guess not.

I was in love with my dear Lukey, and he's in love with me.

He made me happy.

Luke was my whole world.

School was out for a week for some reason.

The teachers didn't say why, but I'm not complaining.

I got a job at a music store because I felt bad that I wasn't contributing and we were living off the money Luke's parents sent.

Speaking of them, Luke's mum Liz called the other day, and it was a little awkward, because Luke was asleep, and I was the one who answered the call.

I explained that I was taking care of Luke now, and that she need'nt worry.

She apologised to me and wanted me to apologise to Luke on her behalf.

It may seem insincere, but I could tell she was truly sorry, and she said that she misses Luke.

I told him about this, but he didn't say anything.

ANYWAY

It's Monday night, and I was back from work.

I decided to finish up the preperations of my surprise.

Luke was a little lanky, because he used to starve himself alot, and went for the morning runs.

He was technicay fit, yet he wasn't..?

Anyway, I've been making him eat, and he's been having good eating habits.

I managed to get him to stop going so early for morning runs, because it fucks up his sleep schedule.

"11.30pm-6am is sleepy time" I always said.

He's been doing well, so I planned a surprise.

Luke's house was big, and there was a big empty room at the end of the hallway.

I secretly saved up my salary and got gym equipment and set them up.

We were going to have our own gym, and I was sure this would be a great gift for the insecure boy.

He was beautiful, but he didn't believe me, and wanted to become fit and buff like me.

I don't mind. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

I called Michael and Ashton over to help me out.

The two arrived, and we stood inside the new gym.

Luke was already fast asleep, and I didn't want to wake him.

I had the next day off, so I decided it'd be okay to stay up and finish up the gym.

Ashton helped fix the mirrors on the wall, and Michael helped me set up the bench press.

It took a while, but we assembled it at last.

After a few finishing touches, we cleaned up the area and arranged the dumbbells on the stand properly.