14- Mondays

//CALUM'S POV

The weekend went by quickly.

I had Michael and Ashton help me 'move out' into Luke's place.

Mali approved, and besides: It's not like I'm not gonna go back there at all.

I just wanted to forget some people who used to live in that house

Like my dad for example.

Who obviously doesn't love me.

But I don't care anymore.

He's in jail, and I'm with Luke.

That's all that matters.

It was already Monday, but we weren't gonna attend school(again) because Luke's ass still hurt.

The poor boy could barely stand.

I felt bad, and I needed to take care of my Lukey.

After flipping the last pancake, I transferred it onto the plate fron the pan.

I squirted some maple syrup on the pancakes, and went upstairs to wake him up.

I brought in a basin of lukewarm water
(A/N hahaha punny) and some towels.

"Morning Lukey." I kissed his temple, before opening the curtains to his bedroom window.

He stirred, before rubbing his eyes and waking up.

"Morning Cal" he smiled, his voice deep and raspy.

Not gonna lie, that sorta turned me on.

I soaked the towel in the water, and gave it to him for him to wipe his face.

I wanted to ensure that he got the best treament and aftercare from me until he recovers.

After he finished washing up, I carried him bridal style to the dining table downstairs, carefully trying not to bump into anything.

I set him on the chair lightly, and we started eating breakfast together.

After our meal, I cleaned up the dishes and carried Luke to the sofa, and turned on Netflix.

Family Guy started playing(idrk ok guys, i dint have netflix whr i live :') , and I quickly grabbed the big fluffy blanket from Luke's- no, our room...? and wrapped us in it.

Luke cuddled deeper into my chest, and watched the show in a comfortable silence.

//LUKE'S POV

I nuzzled my head on his chest, and I felt it slowly rise and fall.

Calum's breathing and heartbeat calmed me down, and he was playing with my hair, which I liked.

I felt Calum's gaze on me, and I looked up into his chocolatey eyes.

They were so pretty.

A deep, nice chocolatey shade of brown.

But it was different the other day.

When we umm...

Banged

His eyes were a dark, almost pitch black colour when he was horny.

It was a little scary, yet at the same time somewhat hot.

It was like he was Jacob Black or something.

A stunning, 95% of-the-time-shirtless hottie who can also become a fuzzy, cuddly yet protective wolf.

Hey! Yeah, I'd like to sign the fuck up.