Chapter 14

Daniel's POV

My head was pounding, I opened my eyes and groaned as the light hit my eyes. I couldn't remember a thing about last night. I looked around and suddenly froze. I was in Jack's bedroom. In his bed. I looked over and saw him lying next to me. Memories of last night flashed through my mind, the dancing, the kiss, when we came back to the house.

Oh god.

"Jack... Wake up..." I muttered, shaking him. His eyes fluttered open, they suddenly widened when he saw me lying next him.

"Fuck... Did- Did we-"

I nodded.

"Shit. Dean is gonna go crazy..." He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"He doesn't need to know."

He shook his head.

"I'm not going to lie to him."

"He'll literally murder you."

"I don't care. I can't lie to him, it's not right."

I sighed, sitting up and resting a hand on his back.

"Jack, it's not gonna do him any good. He'll freak out and god knows what he'll do, what if he does it again? And what if this time he doesn't make it?"

"I guess you're right..."

I smiled at him softly as he slumped down against the bed again.

"What time is it anyway?" He asked me. I grabbed my phone off the table next to the bed.

"Almost 10."

"Shit! We're meant to be at the hospital at 10!" He said, jumping up and pulling on a pair of boxers.

I stood up but immediately fell back down onto the bed when a sharp pain shot though me. Jack stared at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just hurts after last night, that's all."

He looked confused for a second before realising what I meant.

"Oh... Sorry..."

"It's okay, just be more careful next time." I smirked at him, winking.

"Don't worry, I will." He winked back.

*

We eventually made it to the hospital, only 5 minutes late. Jack practically had to hold me up as we walked through the long corridors, seeing as I was in so much pain thanks to him last night. We were stopped by multiple nurses on our way to Dean's room, asking if I'm okay. We finally reached Dean's room to find him fast asleep, no longer attached to a bunch of machines by tubes and wires. James was nowhere to be seen. Jack walked over and shook him lightly, trying to wake him.

"Dean, wake up, you can leave today." Jack said softly.

Dean's eyes opened slowly, he smiled when he saw me and Jack.

"Morning..." He groaned, his voice hoarse.

"Good morning, are you ready?" Jack smiled.

"Ready for what?" He asked, sitting up.

"You can go today, you're staying at my place for a while."

He grinned.

"Yeah, give me a second, I'll get changed."

Jack nodded and walked out, I slowly hobbled behind him.

"We have to tell him." Jack said, closing the door.