Chapter Eight:Date Nights Part 2

Thanks for over 350 reads!

*Spencer's POV*

I was walking down the street in Philly. It's far from home but I just wanted some time to think about things. And also my favourite book shop is here. I noticed someone coming at f an apartment block. I squinted a bit. I couldn't see his face but he was wearing scrubs. Then he turned around. It was Wren and he was walking towards me. Thus was going to be interesting. "Hi, Spencer.",he said with his British accent. I gave him a hi back. "We need to talk.",he said. I sighed and sat on the stone steps in front of his apartment block. "So why'd you leave?",I asked him. "I think we both know why",he replied. I nodded. "Look, I have to get going soon so can we hurry up with this?", I said hurriedly. "Spencer.., I fell in love with the wrong Hastings girl.",he said. I was so shocked. "I don't know what to say., I should probably go!",I said and ran away. I couldn't believe he actually said that. It kinda made me feel special. His brown eyes, dimples, accent, smi- Spencer no!! I ran faster and faster until I got to the train and hopped on. Melissa mustn't hear about this. It'll just make her hate me more. I already have enough things to deal with.

_________

_________________________

*Ezra's POV*

"Hey",I said as I opened the door for Aria. She smiled at me happily and have me a quick peck on the lips. We both plopped ourselves onto the couch. "So, what movie are we watching?",she asked. "How about White Chicks?",I said ruffling through some movies. "Sure!". I put in the movie and we started watching. Half way through the movie Aria got a text. After reading the text she looked around as if she were searching for someone. "Everything ok?",I asked a little bit worried. "Everything's perfect",she replied and we continued watching the movie again. There wasn't really much watching if you know what I mean... (A/N:by that I mean kissing lol). At 11 Aria had to get home and we said our goodbyes. After she left I turned off the tv and got into bed. Tomorrow was going to be Monday. There would be two new teachers working at the school. I'll be back to work. I'm actually surprised that Aria and I have been kepping this up. I guess that just proves it was meant to be.

~~~~

Ok so this chapter was obviously short. Sorry about that. Next chapter is gonna be better. More drama on the way... ;)