Chapter Nineteen:S-Aved but not for long.

*Aria's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment I had gotten Hanna's text I ran out of Macy's as fast as my legs could take me. It was moments like this that made me wonder why I had to be short..

When I got to Forever 21 it was locked. "Oh no.." I thought. I started to think of ways to get in then I got an idea. I could pick the lock with the bobby pin in my hair. I took the pin out of my hair which cause a strand of my hair to fall in front of my face but I ignored it as I tried to insert it into the lock.

"How do people do this?," I whispered to myself. I don't even know why I was whispering since no one was around. Forever 21 was on the top floor and all the shops on the top floor were closed also so I was on my own.

I was starting to get frustrated when I heard a click. Yes! It worked. I opened the shop door and made my way inside instantly hearing screams from Hanna. I followed the sound to dressing room number nine.

"Hanna! I'm here don't worry!." "Just open the damn door!," she replied to me.

If we weren't in this situation I would have flicked her off.

Unfortunately the dressing didn't have locks that I could pick so I guess I would just have to push the door. I started pushing the door and then I heard someone's footsteps. I was about to freak out but I realised it was just Caleb.

"I got Hanna's text. Step back." I listened to what he said and moved out of his way.

"Is that a chainsaw!" "Yes Aria! Now stop asking questions and get me out of here!,''Hanna shouted.

"Well then.." I muttered. Caleb began to saw through the metal chain locking the door. As soon as he was done Hanna rushed out of the room. She engulfed Caleb and I into a hug.

*sssss* we all heard and looked up. That snake was bigger than I thought it would be. *beep beep* Hanna and I both got a text.

Received 16:14pm

_______________

I wonder who my next target should be.. Maybe the four of you together..

Kisses -A

"Let's get out of here," I said not wanting to be in the shop any longer.

----

It's kinda short sorry but the next chapter is going to be the fashion show!! And I'll make sure it's not too short :)

Thanks for over 11.2K reads!! That's AMAZING!

Stay Beautiful xx -Esther ♥©♥