Chapter Twenty Two:F-Ashion Show

Hey ppl :D time for the fashion show chapter this is gonna be two parts so in part 2 -A will be revealed x

can't believe the story has gotten this far :) thank to all my readers, voters and commenters x

--

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Emily's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6pm and the girls and I were on her way to the school. The fashion show was going to start at 7:30 but we had to get our hair and makeup done backstage, get our clothes ready and do one last practice.

We stepped out of the car and began walking to the school hall where the show was taking place. The hall was filled with beautiful decorations such as balloons and pictures of trendy clothes. The chairs were all set up and there were snack tables around the place with cookies, cupcakes and other finger foods. The DJ area was also set-up. Caleb was the DJ for the show and he was there practising some of his, what he calls, 'skills'.

After saying a brief hello to Caleb we went backstage to get our hair and makeup ready. The first look was a kind of tropical, summer style so the makeup artist made our makeup minimal.

Checking the time one my phone it was now 6:45pm. We still had some time for our hair and clothes. Since I would be wearing a summer hat I didn't really need to do much to my hair. All I did was curl it a bit with my curling wand and add a few sprits of hairspray.

By the time I was finished my hair it was 7:00pm and I made my way into the dressing rooms and started getting dressed in one of them.

My outfit was a purples strapless maki dress, a pair of sunglasses, gladiator sandals and a floppy summer hat. When I had worn all of that I got started on my accessories putting on 2 pairs of bangles on each of my wrists, some big round earrings and a pretty ring with the initial E on it which obviously suited me since my name was Emily.

Just as I was about to pack up my things and exit the dressing room I got a text.

Figures.. It was from -A. Sighing I clicked on the message icon and read the text.

From Blocked Number Received at 7:19pm

___________________________________

I see you like the ring I got you :) Your welcome x Good luck for the show. Break a leg, and I mean that literally x

Kisses -A

"-A if you're listening, I want to let you know that you are not going to ruin this!," I said aloud putting emphasis on the 'not'.

Beep!

Received at 7:20pm

_________________

Kinda too late for that :) can't w8 to see you wearing Ali's dress for the BIG finale..

"Don't let it get to you Em," I whispered to myself.

--

.

.

.

.

.

*Spencer's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~