Chapter 91

Sarah's POV

The next morning, Michael was packing my bag for me, he wouldn't let me see what he was packing because it would give away where we were going.

" You can pick out your bras and underwear." he chuckled.

" Oh thanks!" I said sarcastically. My suitcase was laying on the bed, zipped up.

" Don't peek in the bag!" Michael said from inside the bathroom.

" Promise!" I said, eyeing the bag. This was killing me! I needed to know where we were going. I opened up my dresser, picking out my bra and underwear sets.

" Uhhh how am I supposed to put them in if I can't look in the bag?" I asked.

" Leave them on the bed I'll put them in." he said.

" Please tell me where were going!" I whined.

" Nope. You'll see when you get there." he teased me, thinking this was funny.

" Fine..." I sighed, dropping them on the bed and leaving the room, stomping down the stairs.

" Are you ok Sarah?" Karen asked.

" Yeah, just a little annoyed that Michael won't tell me where were going."

" He has a good reason for it.... you'll enjoy it." She smiled.

" You know where he's taking me!?"

" Yes."

" Does everybody but me know!?" She nodded. "UGH!" I growled, going to sit on the couch, crossing my arms, getting seriously irritated.

About 20 minutes later Michael came down the stairs, lugging the suitcases behind him.

" Alright were ready." he said, setting the bags down by the door.

" Whatever." I snapped. Michael looked a little hurt by how I responded but it was his own fault, he knew things like this ticked me off.

" Bye guys! Im so happy for you." Alli squealed, giving me a hug first, then Michael.

" Have fun!" Makayla giggled, hugging me.

Michaels POV

As we said our goodbyes I slipped the velvet box into Ashton's pocket.

" Take care of it while I'm gone." I said so only he could hear.

" What is it... oh! Gotcha." he winked.

" It's worth more then your house. If anything happens to it.... you die!" I threatened.

" I get the message." he chuckled.

" Don't let anybody see it, or even know I have the engagement ring yet."

" Why don't you ask her while you guys are on your trip?"

" It's to soon, I have the perfect time to ask her. Thanks bro." I said, hugging him quickly then heading out the door with Sarah. She was already in the car with the door shut, I could tell she was mad that I wasn't telling her where she was going, but she would forgive me right when she saw where we were going.

Sarah's POV

" Flight 69 now boarding!" A ladies voice came out of the intercom. Figures, she didn't say where we were going.

" Come on Sarah." Michael said, a stupid grin on his face.

" You do realize I am NOT amused." I said, grabbing my bags and following him onto the boarding terminal.