Chapter 61

Sarah's POV

I was speeding all the way to Calum's house, praying he didn't do the drugs. How could he be so stupid!? He could have came to one of us for help, not the ghettos! I sighed to myself and sped up into Jake's driveway. I didn't bother to park my car straight, just turned it off and hurried into the house.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD!" I called, running up the steps.

Calum's POV

SHIT! I grabbed all the old wrappers off the floor and threw them in the trash can as fast as I could, just in time because Sarah came bursting through the door looking out of breath.

" Where is it!" she said.

" Uhm... in my blood system." I cowered under her intense gaze, I was just waiting for the screaming and slaps. But they didn't come. I looked up and she was on her knees crying.

" Sarah! What's wrong." I stood up to fast, causing everything to go blurry, but I didn't care. I stumbled over to Sarah and held onto her.

" What's wrong?" I whispered, smoothing back her hair.

" I-I- should h-have g-g-gotten h-here faster." she hiccuped.

" Sarah this is not your fault! It's only mine."

" Why are you doing this!" she cried into my shoulder.

" I can't stop, I swear I was trying to when everything went good with Alli and Michael remembered. I can't stop it's been to long!"

" Well we need to tell somebody! Go to rehab or something! You have to stop! YOUR GOING TO DIE!" She panicked.

" No! You can absolutely not tell ANYBODY! My dad would kill me!" I panicked to, she could not tell anybody. I would get arrested and my life would be over.

" No, I have to tell somebody, if you don't stop on your own you need help!" she said, getting up and trying to leave.

" Sarah no PLEASE!" I pleaded, grabbing her wrist.

" Calum! You need help..." she said, the tears glistening in her eyes. She tried to gently shake me off but I grabbed on tighter. I was not letting her go.

" Calum... let go." She said, raising her eyebrow.

" Sarah.... I can't let you tell anybody." I tried to plead with her, telling her that it would ruin any chance of life I had, but she wouldn't listen.

" AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME BITCH!" I yelled, throwing her to the ground. Her body made a thudding sound as it hit the floor by my bed, her head hitting the bed post hard. She looked up at me, horrified and crying. She curled up into a ball, sobbing.

" Sarah I'm-

" NO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" She screamed when I took a step towards her. I stepped back, the reality of what I had done hitting me. I threw a girl to the ground... I broke me vow to never hurt a girl, and I had done it to my best friend. She brought her hand up to her head, her fingers coming back red. When I saw the blood I was sick to my stomach. I ran out of my room crying, and ready to puke.

Sarah's POV

I was freaking out, when Calum had thrown me to the floor, the look that overcame his face wasn't Calum. It was the monster he had become. When he ran out of the room I took that as my chance to get away from him. I scrambled to my feet and down the stairs. I wasn't going to go to the hospital, it wasn't that serious. I had a huge bruise on my thigh and my head had stopped bleeding. I would just go back to the sleepover as if nothing had happened. If Calum didn't want help, then so be it. But I wasn't going to stay by his side and watch him die. I would help him before it was all over whether it was by his will or not.