Chapter 83

Sarah's POV

" JAMES!?" I gasped.

" Yeah... I was....walking....home." he panted, catching his breath.

" What were you doing following me!? Were you STALKING me!" I hissed.

" I volunteer at my little sisters dance studio and I had just got done cleaning and I was walking home and I saw you being....attacked." he finished.

" I-I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck.

Third Person's POV:

He smiled as her arms wrapped around his neck, flashing the "all good" signal to the hidden van, whose lights turned on as they pulled away into the darkening night.

Sarah's POV

The next two days went by quick for me. Ever since James had saved me from those guys we had been best of friends, I was totally convinced that he had changed for the better. The others weren't very approving of him, but they were beginning to trust him, maybe my life would be drama free for once. I was a little excited that Michael was coming home today, but also a little apprehensive because of the situation we were in right now, I still wasn't sure wether to believe him or not.

" Sarah.... come on. The bell rang." Alli said, waving her hand in front of my face.

" Oh right! I knew that." I laughed, gathering my stuff and heading out to the parking lot with her. We were headed to the airport to meet Michael when his plane landed.

" I hope he brings some airplane peanuts with him! I love those." Luke said in the car.

" Yeah luke he's not going to have peanuts!" I said.

" You don't know that! Michael does some pretty surprising shit! Who knew he would become famous!?"

" True...." Makayla said.

" None of your business Makayla!" I snapped sarcastically. She giggled and turned away.

" So what's up with you and James these days?" Ashton asked.

" Oh nothing, were just friends, I mean he did save me from being kid napped." Unlike Michael.... I thought to myself.

" Well I still think he's a little shady." Celine commented.

" Guys just give him a chance, I did and If I can do it then so can you." There wasn't another word spoken on this subject the whole ride to the airport.

When we got to the airport little butterflies started making their way into my stomach.

" Does my makeup look ok!?" I worried, wiping the edges of my lips to make sure my lip gloss was fine.

" Sarah, listen." Celine said, grabbing my hands. " You always look beautiful ok? So stop worrying, we all know Michael thinks so to."

" Thanks Celine. Your beautifuler!" I laughed.

" Is that even a word?" she questioned as we walked to the terminal.

Michaels POV

When the plane touched the ground, I could almost feel Sarah's arms around me again, I had missed it so much. I didn't even care that she had worn that dress, I was over it. I knew she didn't mean anything by it so I forgave her. Now me on the other hand, I didn't know if I was forgiven.

" Michael you have all your bags?" my mum asked me, taking her bags off the top.

" Yeah can I run ahead and go see Sarah?" I asked, jumping around like an idiot.

" I guess, but stay with them."

" No duh!" I said, running off the plane and down the gang way, my rolling suitcase bumping along behind me.

I exited the gang way and entered the terminal, looking all around for that beautiful smiling face I missed so....

" SARAH!" I called, from halfway across the airport. I saw her standing there with that cute little black bow in her hair, and those short shorts on.

" MICHAEL !" She yelled, running towards me. Everybody made a clear path, nothing in between me and her, I put my bag down, smiling and opened my arms. Damn could this girl run. She was over to me and in my arms in under a minute. She jumped into my arms and I spun her around, holding her tight.

" I missed you so much." she whispered, kissing my neck.

" I missed you so much more." I whispered back, kissing her cheek. I put her down and she immediately connected our lips.

" I guess this means I'm forgiven?" I said softly, our foreheads touching.

" Yeah, it does." She giggled. By the time we were done kissing the others had just walked over to us.

Sarah's pov

" Alright now that you two made a scene...." Calum laughed, doing his handshake with Michael.

" You know Michaels ALWAYS gotta have the spotlight." Luke joked, quickly hugging Michael.

" We missed you man." Ashton said, doing the same.

" Uh guys can we do the hellos at home or in the car because paparazzi are taking loads of pictures and I'm in sweats." Makayla said, looking around nervously at the camera people.

" Yeah she's right let's go babe." I smiled, lacing our fingers together.

" Oh wait! We have to wait for my mum and Matt.... almost forgot." Michael laughed, turning to look for them. They were right where Michael had come off the plane, and walking towards us.

" Man are they slow!" Calum sighed, sitting down on a bench.

In the car Michael was passing out stuff he had gotten for us.

" Does anybody want these.... I don't even know why their in my bag?" he asked, holding up a bag.

" HA IN YOUR DAMN FACES!" Luke cried, snatching the bag from Michael.

" PEANUTS!" He shouted, ripping the bag open.

" Wow really?" I laughed, shaking my head. I thought I caught a glimpse of a blue velvet box hid under some clothes that had been moved so it was revealing the box.

" What's that?" I asked, pulling the bag closer.

" Nothing!" Michael said, pulling the bag back.

" Seriously! I saw something!" I pouted, trying to pull the bag back.

" It was clothes Sarah, just clothes." he said, sounding nervous.

" Fine..." I said, leaning back in my seat and giving up. I would sneak it out of his bag while he unpacked.