Chapter 0.1 - The Day I Died

I stared at the running water, I took a step inside the tub and sat down. There's no turning back now. I locked the door as well, no one's pounding on it, since no one bothered to care. I shut my eyes tight, and took the plunge, making sure to hit my head on the tub as hard as I could until darkness clouded my vision. Then nothing.

"Morgan Stinge passed away, yesterday afternoon..."

"MORGAN! NO!"

"Oh my God, no!"

"What happened?!"

Voices that rang in my ears, voices of people that I know.

Why are they saying those things? Do they actually care to even feel a little ounce of remorse?

I feel so light, I can't feel anything, I can't see anything then suddenly this force pushes me to the ground slowly. My feet hit the floor, it was cold. I am in a black abyss, not a shine could be seen then suddenly I hear footsteps, I spin on my heel, turning around to find where the footsteps came from but to no avail.

I try to speak, no sound came from my lips. How come I am not feeling nervous, anxious or anything else? Why?

Then light flooded my vision, I had to shield my eyes with my hand, when my eyes finally adjusted there was a boy standing in front of me, in a tux. I can't see him clearly but all I know is that he's around my age and no doubt taller than me.

"Morgan Stinge, finally we meet." his lips twitched into a grin, his teeth glowing in the abyss.

"W-who are you?" I croaked, why does my throat suddenly feel dry?

"Call me Constantine, but formalities are not needed here." he said, his voice smooth and calm, soothing even. I stood rooted to the floor as he stepped forward, moving closer and closer to me.

"Oh but it is needed. Who are you?" I tried to step back but I can't, I am rooted to the spot forced to stare at a face I can barely make out. He stopped inches from my face and smiled.

"I'll explain on the way."

"On the way to where?"

"You'll see." his smile grew into a smirk as he grabbed my hand and I felt a rattle, the floor was shaking, I looked at my feet and a crack appeared and I was falling. The last thing I remembered was screaming.

01:00:00