Chapter 0.0 - Talking about Depression

(As of 13 Dec 2016)

Some people have depression and they cannot help but "mope" about it (or at least people should stop giving advice like "just stop being sad", "a lot of people are sadder than you, if you keep thinking about that you will be comforted", or some bullsh*t. It's not like there's an off switch or something, it's just how it is). 

I am not here to tell you to stop being depressed because I came from that and a lot of people who are close to me are/have experiencing/experienced it and it's not easy.

Sometimes you can't stop being depression. Sometimes you just can't.

And I wish it was easy as waking up and not be depressed anymore but it isn't that easy.

No, I am here to tell you that the best support that there is, is for you to understand them. Imagine that you're in your happy place, only it's not so happy, and you can't help but be there, you want to get out but you can't, it's not the doors are locked or anything it's just hard to live outside of that room and you're tired and you just want to stay put. That's how depression is/has been for me. It's exhausting.

So, if you know someone with depression, please be kind to them and patient with them. Sometimes we think we are too much of a hassle and we are burdening you, our loved ones not suffering from depression, or hindering you from living a better life that doesn't have anything to do with us.

To those of you who are depressed, remember that you are loved. Even if I don't personally know you, I love you, every single strand and (what you think are your) flaw(s) of your human body.

Remember that you are not a burden in this world. The people surrounding you do the things they do for you because they love you. And love will never be a burden. I believe that.

You are not alone.

Your every molecule has a purpose and you are here, you are now.

And lastly, you are human, and sometimes we forget this. We make mistakes, not just you, not just me. There's seven billion people on this Earth, and many other beings on other planets, one of them has f*cked up at some point in their existence. So no one is exempted from making mistakes, and no one is perfect or will ever be perfect.

(Although I get some people are perfectionists, I hope it's alright for me to say that you will not be less of the human being you are now if you don't come out perfect from something or fail to perfect something, even if you don't believe it, I do, and I will keep telling you that you will still be the human being that you are before making a mistake to the human being who made a mistake.)

Like what Constantine said: "...people make mistakes, which aren't mistakes but decisions that do not have the time and place for."

Forgive yourself. Please.

Be kind to your body, be kind to others even if they aren't kind to you. It's so easy to be mean, what's the challenge in that? Life is a challenge for everyone, a different test with different questions for each and every one of us, if we copy the answers of/from other people then we will have gotten the questions all wrong. 

Live your life to the fullest, there is more to this than meets the eye, and I know that everything will be okay, I know it. 

Drink water, get 7 or more hours of sleep, and eat the right food.

You are wonderful, I will be here to keep saying it for as long as you need to hear it. And you are amazing and talented. You have so much potential in you, never give up on your weaknesses and never let your strengths be your limit (yes, that's the right order not the other way around, haha, cos some people are satisfied with sticking at what they're good at so don't give up on your weaknesses and never settle for your strengths).

If you fall, it is in human nature to get back up. And I will be here to remind you that there is always a helping hand. If you think that you are suffering too much, have yourself diagnosed and have therapy, tell someone who will understand preferably your parents if they are the types who listen. 

https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774284-Counseling-and-Prevention-Resources

You have my full support.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Have a great day :)