Chapter 22

Just a re-cap in Harrys pov. sorry if its nit that good O_o Im not good at writing as a boy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys pov

I just finish talking to a woman when I remember Gabby waiting for me outside. "Excuse me." I say, walking outside.

Gabby is still sitting by the pond where I left her, only someone else sits beside her. What the hell is he doing to her? Her eyes are squeezed shut and she sings in a quivery voice. His hand is placed on her thigh, slowly rising up.

"What the hell?!?" I practically yell. He asks if she's my girl and I immediately reply with "Yeah" I tell him to get out of here and he does. Gabby sits, shaking slightly. I ask her if shes ok, and she nods slightly. I help her stand up and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. If I wouldn't have left, this wouldn't have happened. We go inside together and I give her some punch to drink, hoping that nobody spiked it. My bladder forces me to go to the bathroom, so I make Gabby wait on the couch, and go quickly.

On my way out I get caught up by a woman with a big mouth. I roll my eyes, completely annoyed, and motion for Gabby to wait a second longer.

Finally, after five minutes of talking, I tell her someone is waiting for me and she lets me go. After bringing Gabby outside, I can tell she's drunk. Great. What is Louis going to think? She rambles on about dancing and stuff and I can't help but be amused.

"You wanna know what's fun?" She breaths lightly. I slightly smell something fruity in her hair as she smiles at me. "What?" I ask, chuckling at her strangeness that I've come to love. "Jumping." She says. I'm about to tell her I think it's time to go home, when she drags me behind some bushes to reveal a trampoline.

Ooooh. I climb onto it and help her up. She attempts to jump, but only stumbles, and clings to me. After a while, she gives up and lies down, pulling me down with her.

She tells me the stars are sparkly like my eyes and I can't help but laugh at her. "You know what I think?" She asks, her voice completely serious. "What do you think?" I ask. "I think... That... I really like you and you should ask me out." She mumbles.

My heart stops. She likes me? I've loved her ever since we met. Ever since we had become a band, and Louis had introduced me to her. I knew there was something special about her and that she would change my life forever. To know that she felt the same way about me... Just... Wow... Knowing that she could be mine... Only mine.

I take a deep breath and muster up all the courage I have. "Gabby? Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I ask. My voice sound one hundred times more confident than I feel. "Yes!" She says happily. I just barely hear her mumble "Finally." Under her breath. So, I'm not the only one who has been waiting.

I laugh at her and she says "Don't laugh at me!" I try to stop, but I find her absolutely hilarious. Her eyes lock with mine and she brings her lips down, connecting them with mine.

Her small body presses against me and it takes all that I have to pull away. I don't know if she fully thought this through, being drunk and all. I suggest we do this later and she agrees. She gently lays her head on my chest and, seconds later, her mouth parts and soft snores escape her lips.

I wrap my arm around my new prize and make a promise to myself and to her. I will always be here for her when he needs me. I won't ever let anyone hurt her. She's mine now. Just mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it seemed a little rushed, but the next chapter is... Erm... Lets just say spicy. Aca-awkward... Yeah... Bye ;)