Chapter 34

I stand in the hot shower, thinking about what Harry said. My heart hurts just thinking about the situation I'm in. My legs become weak, and I sink to the floor of the hotel shower. I just want to run away. I want to run away from everything.

A couple of minutes later, I turn off the shower and wrap a fluffy white towel around myself. Stumbling into the dark hotel room, I search through the dark for my suitcase. "Shit." I curse under my breath. I can't find my suitcase anywhere. If the girls weren't such light sleepers, I would just turn on the light. I sigh and grab the key card. I walk down the hall to Harry's room, then pull my towel tighter around my body before knocking on the door lightly.

The door slowly opens, and Harry stands there looking at his phone. When he finally looks up, he smiles at me. "Hey." He says with a trying to hold back a smirk, noticing that I'm only wearing a towel. "Um. I was wondering if I could borrow a t-shirt from you... I can't seem to find my luggage..." He chuckles, then pulls me inside the room.

I squint in the dark at the figure lying in the bed next to Harry's. "Don't worry, Niall's out cold." He grins. It's dark in this room too, the only light coming from Harry's phone. "Here. This should do it." Harry tosses his phone on his bed, then hands me a large T-shirt. I take it in my small hand and hold it up to my face, inhaling Harry's sweet scent.

"Thanks." I practically moan into his shirt. I forgot how much I missed his smell. It was the little simple things I had liked about Harry. I take a small step towards Harry and press my forehead onto his chest. At that moment, Harry's phone shuts off, and the room is pitch black again. I bite my lip, and my fingers slowly loosen from my towel, until it drops to the floor.

I can hear Harry's breath quicken. His large hands brush my hair back, trail down my shoulders and arms, then rest on my lower back. A shiver runs down my spine, and goosebumps appear all over my body. "Why are you tempting me like this?" Harry asks, pressing his face in my wet hair. My lips can't find the courage to speak.

"Gabby?" I bite my bottom lip, then wrap my arms around his neck. His hands stay firmly on my lower back, refusing to move any lower. "Kiss me." I whisper against his lips. Harry presses his body against mine, and I hum in satisfaction. "You're not mine to kiss." He whispers. "Please." I beg, tangling my hands in his hair. He groans, then reluctantly presses his lips to mine.

He keeps his hands where they are, and kisses me softly. When my tongue traces his bottom lip, he pulls away. "Sleep on it." He says, picking up my towel and wrapping it around me. I nod, then walk back to my room clutching my towel and Harry's shirt. I curse under my breath at how stupid I am. How could I hit on Harry like that?

I use my key card to open my door, then quietly walk in. I slip Harry's shirt on, then collapse in my bed. Sleep won't come easily tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait guys! Next chapter will come tomorrow! I'll be writing more! Love you guys!!! <3