Chapter 9

Just a filler for my lovely readers <3

Sorry it's so short! :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I come up I get out of the pool and go inside to dry off. I don't see any reason to be out there if I'm not having any fun. I don't bother changing and just sit in the kitchen, snacking on a bowl of chips. "Hey." I hear someone say. "Hey." I say back, not bothering to turn around. I recognize Nialls irish accent immediately.

He sits down next to me awkwardly, making me sigh. "What's wrong?" Niall asks me. "I'm just so sick of everything being so awkward! I mean... I like you, I really do... But I like Harry too... And I just don't know if I can do this anymore!"

I'm about to break down. I put my head in my hands and my eyes start to water.

"I..."

I can tell Niall doesn't know what to say. He walks behind me and kisses my head softly. A minute later I look up and see that he left. I feel my lower lip quiver and I blink, tears spilling out of my eyes. I run up to my bedroom and, after closing the door, jump into my bed. I get under my covers and let the tears flow freely.

There is NO way I can choose between these two beautiful boys. No way. A few minutes pass before I hear my bedroom door open. I cover my head in the blankets and wait. Seconds later I feel my bed move and two arms wrap around me. I peek out of the covers and see Louis. He pulls the covers down the rest of the way to reveal my red face. "Gabs..." He whispers. I start crying again and he pulls me into his chest.

"Shhh... It's ok." He says rubbing my back. He buries his face in my hair and whispers softly. "Everything is going to be ok." He starts humming quietly as I slowly run out of tears to cry. I relax into his strong chest, thankful for such a caring brother, and slowly fall asleep in his arms.