Chapter 26

Michaels pov.

Apparently Gabby's better at soccer than I thought. She's light on her feet, and easily maneuvers her way around us to kick the ball in the net. After a while, Gabby leaves and brings back a young girl. We take pictures and we each hug her.

Sometimes I don't like being famous. I don't like all the attention I get. But seeing the smile on people's faces when they see me is SO worth it. After the girl leaves, we all decide to go home. Gabby gets in the back first, so I take the opportunity, and slide in next to her.

"I have a secret." I whisper. Her face lights up like a light bulb, her eyes shining. She stares at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and waits for me to tell her my secret. I'm about ready to tell her, but I chicken out."I can't tell you." I say. Her lips curve down into a frown, her bottom lip jutting out. "Why not?" She pouts. "You'll find our sooner or later." I say with a smile. She sighs and complains about being tired.

"Then take a nap!" El says, laughing at her. She moans and slides across Harry and I's laps, her butt and lower back in mine, and her head in Harry's. "Hey." She says to him with a smile. "Hey." He replies back. She shifts her body a little, and her butt digs into me. "Argh! Your butt is so boney!" I complain. She "Humph"s and rolls around.

Instantly heat spreads through my body, some kind of deep yearning. I know she feels it too by the look on her face. "We're home!" Louis shouts. Even though the situation is a little awkward, my shoulders slump, knowing that her warm body is going to leave me. She awkwardly slides off of me and slips out of the car.

"Gabs!" I call after her. I want to apologize. But for what, I don't know.

"I erm... Sorry... I didn't mean to-um" "It's fine. Really." She cuts me off. A bright blush fills her cheeks as I rub the back of my neck. Jeez she's beautiful. Wait... We're just friends... We would never be more. Would we?