Chapter 33

Sorry it took me so long to update! And sorry if this isn't the best chapter. I wrote most if it while I was really tired. Comment and let me know who Gabby should be with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawn and stretch in bed, hearing talking coming from downstairs, and remember everything that happened last night. All if a sudden, the sky doesn't seem as blue. I sigh and pull myself out of bed. In a way, I feel great. I can start anew. Get my feelings straight...

I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for the day. There's NO way I'm going to let this become awkward between the boys and I. Man. My life is full of so much drama, now that I think about it.

I stand up and throw on some shorts and a random T-shirt. I decide to braid my hair. I don't bother putting on any makeup, because I see no point. I start down the stairs and smell cinnamon.

When I get to the bottom, I see everyone around the table eating, and Harry flipping French toast. I bite my lip and pray that I will have the strength to keep things from being awkward. After taking another deep breath, I walk into the kitchen with a smile on my face.

Everybody stops eating and stares at me, and the only sound is the French toast being cooked. "What?" I ask. I grab a plate, sit down and take some French toast off a pile in the middle of the table. Niall clears his throat and beams at me.

"I challenge you to a duel!" He says. I laugh. Sometimes Niall and I have duels to see who can eat the most. "Oh you're on!" I laugh. That seems to break the tension in the room. People go back to their conversations, along with placing bets.

I may be a girl, but I can eat just as much as Niall can. Especially French toast. Harry chuckles. "Better keep making these then." He says jokingly. Niall and I get our forks to the ready. "Go!" Niall yells.

~~~

"I'm so full." I groan. "I won!" Niall says. "I highly doubt that eating half a piece more than me is considered winning." I giggle. Niall smiles and laughs. "We should get going." Louis says. "Going? Going where?" I ask. Louis slaps himself in the face.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you... We have a concert tomorrow and we have to fly to get there." I sigh and grumble to myself about how he never tells me these things until last minute. "I'll go pack." I say.

I run upstairs and pull out a duffle bag. I pack any clothes that I think I might need, then throw some other stuff into my purse. I put toiletries into my duffle and throw both bags on my bed.

My door opens and Harry walks in. "Umm... Need any help carrying stuff to the car?" He asks. "I think I'll be ok." I say. He frowns. "Oh. Ok." He starts to turn around to leave when I stop him. "Actually, I would love your help." His face seems to brighten a little and he picks up my duffle bag and proceeds to carry it to the car.

I grab my purse and follow him downstairs and out to the car, where everybody is loading up there stuff. Harry tosses my stuff into the car and we all decide which car we are riding in to get to the airport.

"Hashtag girls car!" Kayla laughs, pulling Maddy into Els car. I glance at Louis and say "See ya later." I slide in the passenger seat of Els car, refusing to meet anybody else's eyes, even though I know they all rest on me. I try to remind myself to not make things awkward.

"Let's rock and roll!" I yell. The girls laugh and we roll down all the windows, then shout loudly to the boys. I grab my phone and plug it into the radio, blasting my music loudly. Our car races off quickly as we all scream to the music. The wind whips our hair around our faces and we laugh.

All thoughts of the boys seem to slip from my mind as I relax with my best friends. No matter how hurt I am, I need to move past it. I'm losing sight of all the happiness that's around me, and I don't want to. I smile happily at all my laughing friends and decide to pull myself together for their sake.