14. Date Night... Well Sortaa

A/N: I mixed Gabby and Lavera up, Gabby is another character from y other book. Lol sorry
Back to the story.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaylan POV

It was Saturday night and I made plans to go out that evening , even though I'm on punishment. My plan was to go out with Muhammed along with some of my friends Royalyn , Moana, Lafera, and my sis, Lavera.

Even though I was grounded I got Lavera to convince dad to let me come with her to our "study session" and then go out for dinner at Popeye's.

I started getting ready by pulling out my outfit (in mm) and pulled out my perfume / lotion set "Valet Sugar" from Bath & Body Works and set that next to my clothes. I hop in my shower for 15 minutes while co-washing my hair. Once I got out I wrapped myself up in a towel then use a T-shirt to wrap up my hair.

I went back into my room and dry myself off and put my lotion and perfume on. Carefully removing the T-shirt off my head I started putting on my clothes and grabbed some jewelry. After when I was done I place a dry towel my on shoulders so water won't drip and grabbed my makeup bag.

I went to the bathroom and place my hair into a big bun on top of my head with the curls hanging from the sides. Then I went to work on my make up.

I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in" I said in response.

"Hey sis, what you doing now?" Lavera said as she walked pass to grab a tooth brush.

"Hey, um nothing just my makeup. Why you asked?" I said as I part my lips while outing on my eyeliner.

"Well I've been noticing that ever since you talk to Muhammad, you been getting all girly up." She said as she spit out the toothpaste paste and water.

"Oh I never notice that" I started to blush.

I really like him and I was happy when he asked me out.

"Um, are you almost ready?" I asked in the hopes to change the subject.

"Yeah, just let put on my sneakers" she ran out the bathroom.

"Okay" I yelled after her.

After I was done I went to my room and grabbed my book bag and head down stairs.

"So where are you going?" I heard my dad asked.

I rolled my eyes as Lavera covered for me.

"We heading to the libary, to do some studying then go out to eat afterwards." She said

My dad drilled his green eyes into me but I returned the same look.

"So... Can we go?" Lavera spoked sensing the tension in the room.

"Yeah y'all can go". My dad looked away as he waved us off. "But y'all taking Jaylan's car and Lavera is driving. And try to be slick I'll be watching from the window.

"Okay" I said with a care in the world.

"Okay, where's the keys?" Lavera asked whiled she looked around.

"Here" he held them in his hand.

"Kay, love dad" Lavera said

"Bye" I said and rush out. He called my name but I slammed the door.

Me and Lavera talked about what been going on with us and well anything until we pulled up to the movies.

I got out the car to greet my girls and bae. Lavera waved to everyone and all went in to watched this movie that just came out called "The Perfect Guy"

Chris POV

It been a while since i went outside so i decide to have a night out. As i walked down the streets and come across a movie theater and figure "why not!" So I was sitting in the movie theater watching the previews til I saw a group of teenagers enter in the room.

Seeing them remind me of time I took Jordan out on a double date with August and Sarah.

I took another glace at the group. But quickly looked back when I saw the one with a curly hair bun and green eyes.

I can't believe it.... It her in the flesh.

I looked on as she laughed and a guy place his arm around her causing her the move closer to him.

Jaylan POV

I was watching the movie but it felt like someone was watching me.

Muhammad POV

I felt her shrugging next to me. Then felt a set of lips on my neck. I looked and saw her pretty eyes looking back at me.

I can see myself with her for the rest if my life.

I grinned as I looked back at the screen.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Happy Halloween everyone! "ψ(`∇')ψ

Vote, comment, and Share!

-Rairosamarie