18.

Jayda

"Wake up Jaylan, come wake up"

My eyes flutter as I felt someone nudge my left shoulder.

"What" I said softly as I struggled to regain consciousness.

"What... Where am I?" I observe looked around trying to see if I'm at a familiar place.

"Dose it really matter? I mean you are here with me." A familiar voice said.

"Mu? Is that you?" My version cleared up to see a smiling Muhammed sitting in a chair in front of me.

"Yes Jaylan, it me" he got up from the chair and walk over to me.

I stiffed up as he grabs the back of neck pulling me closer to meet his gaze. My eyes wide when he green hazel eyes turned pitch black as he said this.

"I love you, I need you, and I WILL have you" his face soften when his eyes landed on my lips, I paralyze with fear not knowing what he would do next. Feeling a lump forming in my throat, I hesitated to speak.

"Muhammed can you please let go off m-"
He cut me off by placing his index finger on my bottom lip.

"Shh shhh shhh ( A/N: you know those in mike Meyers, or Jason movies)

"I always loved your lips, they are so pink and juicy" he exmanie my lips as he lightly dragged his index finger causing a light tingling feeling where he touch.

My vision started to blur as I came to terms that the guy I fall for is bat shit crazy.

I cursed myself as a tear slipped out the corner of my left eye and touch his index finger causing him to stop tracing my lips and to look up at me.

"Why... Why the tears?" He question me with a a little bit of hurt in his voice.

"Baby am I ... Am I hurting you?" He looked into my eyes as hurt and sadness mask his face.

"No, you're not," I said softly praying that he won't go bat shit on me.

"That's what I through." Before I can comprehend what he said, I felt his lips crushing into mine. Tears slipped from my eyes as I watched him break the kiss and rest his forehead against mine while never breaking eye contact.

"I want to send the rest of my life with you" he said as he pecked my lips.

Issa

My eyes flutter as I heard yelling and screaming echoing through the hall that held other inmates.

Feeling the irritation on my face from the faded raggedy navy blue wool blanket I inhaled as I sat myself up straight to so I can set my back up against the cold concrete wall. I exhaled as I close my eyes in relief as I realize that I'm not in the yard that I am in my jail cell.

I started relaying the past events as

thinking about all the things I did with life, and lead me up to here.

The day I met Sarah.... She was beautiful and something I could never experienced again.

The day I lost Sarah.... August kidnapped her... I didn't even try to look. Hell even if I did August would shot me if not kill me if he had the chance.