Btw! Characters and Questions

So I have some questions!

Who should be next to be killed off? Why?

Should Sarah meet Jayda?

Who do you guys think Jordan is?

Who should Chris go after next?

I'll update based on your answers, so please comment! If I get 5 comments I'll update tomorrow!

I also did a quick recap of characters down below and also for my newer book seeing the no one is reading it imma change to plot a separate book and this time Chris is going to be good!

Bruh this is going to be be one here of a list but here we go.

August Alsina- Singer who once dated his high school sweet heart, Sarah Wilson of three years before she left him due to abuse, partying and cheating. He after 5 years he kidnapped her only to find that she had two children of her own. One that was his and another with Issa.

Sarah Wilson (Paige Hurd) - a woman who is sweet, kind, and loving. She dating August for 3 years before plotting her escape from August's once warm now cold ways. After she was able to get away she started her life over again with not one but two beautiful children with a man she fell deeply in love with. It came to a halt when August kidnapped her.

Issa- He once love Sarah until he found out what she did. And not only is it affecting her lifestyle but her Daughter, Jayda/Jaylan as well.

Chris Brown- been friend with August and Sarah going back to high school. But with the things that happen with the love of his life, and what Sarah possibly took away from him. Would only be reason on why he is the way he is.

Kaquan Brown- the quiet, calmer twin brother to Chris Brown. He also dating Cece, Tyga's baby mama. And step father to Royalyn.

Cece (Madison Pettis) - The outspoken little sister to Jalaya. From dealing with her man and her daughter father, Tyga. She a caring , but tough love kind of mother of Royalyn.

Jalaya (forgot the girl name but she was in Jersey girl, and is on Empire) - Ex escort worker for Issa and help in the plot of Sarah leaving August. And is also the mother to Chris' child, Moana. She is currently married. BTW Chris do sent know about it yet.

Lave (honey cocoaine ) - She with tyga, and friends with Sarah and Shayla. She post a video on Instagram of shayla going down on Issa (A:N Asshole )

Shayla (I forget girls name)- Imma just say... She triffling.... And got a face change.

Mother(Vanessa Williams) - She's a doctor who nursed Shayla and help in the kidnapping of Jayda.

Jayda/Jaylan (Tia Valentine)- daughter of Sarah and Issa. She doesn't know that she was kidnapped by the people she's calls family or remember anyone of her past. She currently dating a guy named Muhammed, who has a few secrets himself.

Muhammed (forgot models name)- has been in love with Jaylan for as long as he can remember. With a baby on the way with Lafera, and other secrets he would like to himself, what lengths would he go just to keep her.

Lafera - A girl who's now a loner, and pregnant with Muhammed.

Royalyn - Cece daughter and cousin to Moana. But what other role does she play...

Moana - daughter of Jayla.

Siya - Trader Hater who get her ass beat.

Marissa - adopted sis to Muhammed, bitch to Jaylan.

And lastly Lavera - little sis to Jaylan.

Oh wait, can't for these guys!

Resse or Rese (Ashely King) - daughter to August and Sarah Wilson. Also helping the twins and Raven found Jayda.

Twins (the Victor twins of BGC) - Daughters Jojo and Gina helping their mother found out who took Jayda.

Raven - army vet with an edge. Wants nothing more for her sister to be happy. Looking for Jayda, well found her.

Nessa - Sarah Sister. Youngest of the Wilson sisters (has a nice ring to it lol)

Well night everyone!