Chapter 3.

So I just want more people to comment or vote so I know to keep writing. Thanks
Jaylan POV

I tired to walk away but I was pull back by my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice boom in my ears.

"I have class to go to.." I said in a small voice.

"Oh .. Right" he let go of my arm. "You know you shouldn't let Marissa keep picking on you like that." He lifts my chin up with his index finger.

"I know , I just... I got to go" I turned around and walk away.

"Wait let me take you to your class" he ran after me.

It was a silent walk to my first period class, which was math. I like the subject, but I hate the class well more like who's in it.

Once I reached to my class, I turned to this guy and realize he has light green hazel eyes.

"Hey, I didn't get your name" I smiled

"Oh my name is Muhammad, and yours?" He smiled back.

"Oh I'm Jaylan." I looked down smiling as I place my hair behind my ears.

"Aight I see you later Jay" he lift up my face so I can meet his gaze.

"OK, see you around" I turn around and walk in to the class room.

"Oh look who just walked in, the green eyed harlot." a Everyone in class laughed.

I put my head and was about to make my way over to my seat before Muhammad pop his head in the classroom and said

" Damn Marissa, you using big words now? Tah I guess you did learned something after staying back a few times huh?" He had a 'I impress face'

Everybody roar into laughter even the teacher. I mean it is true, that's why she 21 and still in high school.

I laughed at his comment. And went to my seat. After our teacher, Mr. Miller finally himself together and got up to kick Muhammad out of the class.

"Everyone to take out their books and start taking notes." He said while chuckling every time he glaced at Marissa. She put her head down.

I was just finish up with my notes when I notice a note on my desk. I open it to see what was written in it.

You better watch your back!

I crippled it up and threw it at Marissa's head. I got up as the bell ring to see to my best friends Siya, and Laferra. These girls are like my sisters.

"So where that slut? I told her ass not to fuck with you or imma beat her ass." Siya's eyes shift from me to my class room door.

"Sye, (AN:Siya nick name) I don't want you to fight for me, it okay I'm good." I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"It not okay...." She stop at mid sentence once she saw someone behind me, I guess it was Marissa by the way her face went blank but her eyes went black. And I knew when her face went blank that there was no stopping her.

In a blink of an eye I see Siya take off and she nearly superman punched her in the face but was caught by Muhammad in mid air.

"Get the fuck off me! I told this bitch to stop fucking with my friend." She try to get lose.

"What the fuck do you mean 'fucking with my friend' Siya!" He looked pissed.

"This bitch keep been fucking with my friend since the beginning of junior year, and I had it." She clapped her hand on every word as her voice got louder. I stand there shocked.

Muhammad turn to me and ask if this is true. I nobbed my head, not wanting to speak because I'm feeling somewhat responsible for this.

"So your ho ass is really doing this?" He turned to Marissa who looked like she's scared shitless. She nobbed her head.

"Bring your stupid ass on, *he turns to me * I'm sorry I didn't know it was this long... It won't happen again.

"Ok" I said in a small voice.

I wonder what that's all about!

"The next time you don't stand up for yourself, imma fuck you up." Siya said as she walked off.

I looked at Laferra she shook her head and left. I went to the rest of my class and went home.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So want do you think about Jaylan (Jayda) not sticking up for herself?

What do you think is the connection of Muhammad and Marissa have?

What do you think about her friends?

Who should have the next POV ? Siya? Rese? Lavera? Or Jr Jr?

Comment vote and follow if you haven't done so :)