To Hate Or Not To Hate?

Chapter 1.

--

Cling Clang.

All you could hear was metal clanging in the daily afternoons.

Since the day this black angel; Dark Pit was born from the Mirror Of Truth, there was not a day of peace for the white angel named Pit. Dark Pit would oftenly stop Pit in his trials just to fight him in that same spot. Pit disagrees with this, but Dark Pit keeps on insisting.

Heavily injured and exhausted, Pit stood weak but firm as he could to point his sword towards Dark Pit:

"D-Dark Pit... This cannot keep going. W-We have to stop right now..." panting, Pit managed to say those words.

"Ha, are you saying in other words: that you want to give up? I cannot believe; the 'oh-I'm-your-real-reflection' bastard is not as strong and firm as I am...."

Pit's eye pupils shrank,

"You're a weakling. Such bizarre and sad thing to see" Dark Pit closed his eyes and took his hand to his hair, feeling relaxed about what he just said would make Pit cry. Knowing that Pit was still a child emotionally. But he was wrong.

Pit had his hands all white on how hard he was gripping the sword. His look was low, as if contemplating the ground. Pit slowly took his gaze upon the darker self, gritted teeth, narrowed eyebrows and rapid breathing are featured in Pit's childish appereance:

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME WEAKLING, YOU USELESS CLONE!!" Pit screamed his lungs out in anger.

Dark Pit's eyes shot open at the insult, gritting his teeth:

"Cl-Clone?! HOW DARE YOU?!" Dark Pit screamed too.

"RAAAAGH!!"

The two ran towards at each other at high speed. Pit was really pissed off. So was Dark Pit.

Pit was so angry that he lost his reality on where he was running and felt a twist in his ankle, loosing balance while running. He flew towards Dark Pit who couldn't stop running, and he made a stop at the wrong moment.

The two crashed with each other and rolled all over the ground. The two made a stop.

Pit opened his eyes to see opac redish eyes close by. Really close. Dark Pit was looking back at Pit. Shock in both of their eyes by a strange feeling.

They didn't realize. They ended up kissing.