Shocking Truth

"AAA'H! Pit it fucking hurts, you idiot!"

Pit didn't pay too much attention on what Dark Pit said to him. He just kept going.

By too much.

Fierceful.

"I'll bite your dick off if you keep swearing!"

Pit actually doesn't realize on what he's doing right now is... brutal. He's doing it against Dark Pit's will.

Pit tried to make Dark Pit do a split, in "favor" for his dick to go in more deeper.

With a "little help" of himself, too, leaning in forwards. Making Dark Pit cry a bit.

"P-Pit... st-op, please!" Dark Pit's voice cracked from the pain.

"You're my toy now...~" Pit leaned a little bit more to lick Dark Pit's ear. Shiver.

"Hngh..." Dark Pit squinted his eyes and bit down his lower lip really hard. He didn't care about his lips anymore, he just wanted Pit to stop.

Pit roamed his own hand in Dark Pit's back, index finger slowly slidding down the spine. Dark Pit shivered a bit, it was a chilled feeling to someone do that motion by surprise.

Pit stoped the finger motion at the coccyx, he got his entire hand in the thigh, and slidded it between Dark Pit's legs.

Pit slowly stoped his own hips movement until it got a stop. Dark Pit realized this and slowly turned his head back to Pit, opening just one eye.

Pit had a serious face, but his cheeks were still redish color.

"Wh-What is it, Pit?" Dark Pit was worried at the responce being for more pain.

But Pit didn't say anything.

He stood in silence.

Pit made a move to stand up from where he was and sat down beside Dark Pit. His wings facing Dark Pit.

Dark Pit quickly grabbed the towel and covered himself, just in case it was too suspicious the atmosphere. Which it was. And heavy.

Pit sighed.

"I'm sorry..."

Dark Pit's eyebrows went up in surprise.

"For what?"

"... I just wanted you to see of what you did to me earlier was wrong and it was against my wishes. But I went way too far and I don't think you'll ever forgive me about what just happened. I'm very sorry..."

Pit got up and fixed his looks, he walked at the door and quickly closed it. Running was also heard down the hall.

If Pit was running...

That means, he knew what he was actually saying.

Dark Pit just sat there, his mind was blocked.

A sting in the chest.

Tears went down his cheeks.

Covering his mouth he whispered a word that wasn't really understandable.

But one thought.

'If I didn't insisted to do the kiss in the first place, I wouldn't be like this... Is all my fault..."

Hugging his knees he cried in total regret in the same spot on the bed.