IceCream Doesn't Always Give You Health

Chapter 5.

---

"D-Dark Pit...?!"

"Hush, we need to talk," Those four words, made Pit have a chill.

"A-About?" Pit stuttered.

"Look, I do not want any type of trouble. I came here to apoligize for what I just did some hours ago. I took it for far seriously, and I know is wrong. So, I am really sorry, I truly mean it." Dark Pit nodded his head, and walked passed by Pit.

Entering a room which Pit thought it was Dark Pit's room. Pit stood there like a stone.

He was apoligized... by a cold-hearted being, and told that he knew about what he did was wrong?

Pit somehow couldn't believe it. 

Pit hold his breath and clenched his fist while moving his arm up and down. As if he wanted to punch the shit out of a person.

And yes, punch Dark Pit.

Knowing it was wrong, why did he even do that in the first place?

Pit's face was red in embarrasement and anger. He sighed.

"Oh well... it happened, I cannot go back in time to prevent him on doing that. But I madly wish to."

Pit started to walk again to the kitchen. He wanted to eat something.

Pit opened the kitchen door. It was empty.

Rare thing for Palutena to be away from the kitchen. Oh well.

Pit went to fridge and opened it. His eyes shone with glee.

"Ice cream!" Pit grabbed the bowl with a spoon and sprinted out the kitchen to his room.

Closing the bedroom's door with lock he sat on the bed and started to eat the ice cream.

Pit put the spoon near his mouth, he was about to take a bite.

When he felt something was off.

He felt... unsafe.

"That's my ice cream..."

Pit turned around scared. He just heard that voice minutes ago.

"Pittoo?!"

"First thing: quit calling me that. Second: share the ice cream," Dark Pit had come out from the back of the room.

How Pit didn't saw him when he entered his room?

Wait, didn't Dark Pit entered HIS OWN room?

"How did you get in here in the first place?"

"I just went to my room to take a shower but I didn't have clean towels. So I went here to borrow one from yours." Dark Pit moved his arm showing Pit that he had a clean towel gripped in hand.

Pit was relieved that he didn't grabbed the one he used to clean himself from-

Shiver.

"Burr... Okay, if that's what you wanted then..." Pit took finally a bite of the icecream.

"I advice you to not eat it quickly..."

"Why?"

"Try to 'read' the description I wrote on it a while ago"

Dark Pit walked out the room. Pit looked confused. He shrugged and started to eat it.

A while later, Pit felt dizzy.

He thought it couldn't be brain freeze because he was used to eat a lot of ice cream.

He also felt, kinky.

Why?

.Pit was almost doozed off, blinking to stay awake he tried to read the icecream bowl's description Dark Pit mentioned before.

He didn't understand every letter but his eyes went fully open at a word.

Alcohol 14%.