Wish The Best Of Luck

Palutena finally spoke:

"Is not revenge what you wanted. You did good Pit."

This made Pit look up,

"...on what way?"

"What I meant is that you made Dark Pit realised that what he did to you was bad. But of course, you went quite too far..."

Her eye caught something standing in the nighttable.

She walked towards it, grabbed it and looked around it.

Pit looked dumbfounded by this but he got a sudden shock.

That icecream. Crap.

"L-Lady Palutena, hold up!" Pit stood up and hold her arm but she already read what it said. Pit looked down in shame.

"So this is Dark Pit's icecream... and you took it?"

Pit nodded: "Yeah I did... I was just hungry. Dark Pit did told me it was his but he left it for me. But he did not told me it had alcohol. Well, he actually gave me a hint but you know, I did not understood and I cannot read. So the reasons I went too far on him."

Palutena nodded at his response, she patted Pit's head and smiled.

"Is alright Pit, do not be ashamed. You did not know about the dessert and you needed to show Dark Pit a lesson. Now, please follow me. The two of us will speak to him together about this." Palutena smiled and got her arm around Pit's shoulder.

Pit sighed almost fainting of relief. He got a bad nerve for a second there. Glad it wasn't what he expected to be.

But, what if that punishment goes to Dark Pit...?

Pit shivered.

The two walked down the hall to Dark Pit's room door. Palutena lightly knocked on it.

"Dark Pit, it is me Palutena. Me and Pit need to talk to you for a minute. Is it ok to come by in?" Palutena waited for a response, while Pit hid behind Palutena just in case Dark Pit would blow up to him in the door.

-Dark Pit's POV-

I was trying to calm myself from crying, but I couldn't. It was all my fault.

Pit would hate me now from what I did to him.

How stupid of me.

I had stayed curled up as a ball crying, my eyes aching trying to stop the tears.

I heard a small knocking on the door, this made me uncurl and I suddenly heard the female voice,

Palutena? What, why?

"Is it ok to come by in?"

I stood up and discovered I hadn't put on the pijamas. I cleaned the mess Pit and I made a bit earlier, after being done I quickly got the pijamas: "Please, w-wait a moment..."

I tried to sound calm, but my voice was cracked up.

Damnit. Not now.

I got done my clothes and wiped the rest of the streams in my cheeks.

I took a deep breath and walked to the door.

-Normal POV-

With a turn of the wrist, Dark Pit opened the door slowly.

"Yes, Palutena-"

Dark Pit saw Pit behind her, he looked sad. Just like him.

"Oh Dark Pit, yes. The three of us need to talk about something really important. It is not a bother if we use your room as our talking space?" Palutena sounded super nice at this.

Dark Pit couldn't say anything, so he stood aside and let space for both Palutena and Pit come in the room. Dark Pit closed the door after the two entered.

The three sat on the bed, both angels in each of Palutena's side.

Palutena got her arms in both Pit and Dark Pit's shoulders.

"Ok, now. Dark Pit. I want to begin with you."

Dark Pit's eyes showed shock once again. He swallowed.

"Y-Yes, go ahead."

"One question, why did you challenged Pit into a fight this morning?"

Dark Pit looked at Pit in pure shock.

'You didn't just--!'