Do We Really?

A/N: This chapter probably would make no sense.

--

Pit looked away.

"Yes, Dark Pit. I told her everything..."

Dark Pit sighed, this will not go good.

"Dark Pit, what you did this morning was wrong. You let your desires over control you. You need to learn how to control those hormones of yours."

Palutena giggled a bit at her own words. Pit was all red.

"Oh, deary me. That was something for a giggle. But dead serious, why did you challenged Pit into a fight?"

Dark Pit clenched his fist.

"I just want Pit to see that I'm not a weak..."

Palutena looked at Dark Pit, then to Pit.

"Your response to this, Pit?"

Pit noded at this.

"Dark Pit, I already know that you're not weak. You're very strong. Why didn't you tell me about it first?"

"..." Dark Pit didn't say anything, he just stood up.

"Dark Pit, please respond. I do not like this tension." Palutena shifted a bit, she felt awkward and tense for the very first time in a talk like this one.

"Then, please let me speak to Pit alone. I'm not confortable either." Dark Pit crossed his arms and looked at his side. He also felt the tension.

Palutena swallowed: "W-Well, yes. But please, nothing odd, OK? I will be back in a few minutes."

Palutena stood up and walked out the room, closing the door behind her tail.

Dark Pit looked at the door and sighed. He turned around and looked at Pit.

"Pit, I'm very sorry that all of this is happening. It was all my fault that I couldn't resist my desire to kiss you. It was just a new feeling and a weird feeling I wanted to try again." Dark Pit looked down. "I'm very sorry."

Pit had a sad but concerned look in his face. These words from Dark Pit felt... Different from his normal attitude. Pit stood up and held Dark Pit's face with both hands.

Pit sighed: "I know Pittoo... I know. It is weird, and awkward. But is something that you'll never get here in Skyworld so..." Pit looked at Dark Pit's messy hair in the forehead area and used a finger to fix some off his eyes.

Red opaque color could be noticed. They are pretty up close.

Pit closed his eyes and kissed lightly Dark Pit in the lips.

Dark Pit got surprised by this but couldn't held back. Pit was actually kissing him.

Pit hugged Dark Pit to make the kiss a bit more longer. Dark Pit held him up close too.

The two stoped and looked at each other in the eyes.

The two felt this moment warming and calming.

"Pit...-"

"Ssh, I know, Dark Pit. I know is wrong, but... you deserve to know..."

Dark Pit sighed: "So you DID knew what was this all the time?"

Pit nodded. Dark Pit rolled his eyes.

"Yes, the action we just did was 'To Kiss' and this atmosphere is 'Love'... I guess, not really sure."

Pit laughed a bit at his guess. But Dark Pit looked satisfied by that answer.

"My thoughts has been cleared finally."

Pit smiled and hugged Dark Pit again.

A knock interupted them:

"Is it ok to enter?"

Dark Pit opened the door for Palutena to come in again.

"So, how was it?" Palutena sat on the bed again. The two boys sat at her sides too.

"Nice. We already solved it." Pit noded and smiled at Dark Pit.

Dark Pit grinned: "Yes, is solved and done."

Palutena clapped her hands, making sparkles of light appear.

"Oh, great! Now you two can finally be at peace!" Palutena sounded happy, she stood up and fixed her hair and dress.

"Ah, yes. Is quite late now, you two should sleep. I have to take care of goddess duties." Plautena smiled at the two and happily left the room.

Pit and Dark Pit laughed at this for a bit.

"She's right though, is getting quite late." Pit stood up from the bed and walked at the door.

With the hand in the doorknob, a hand held Pit's shoulder.

Pit looked back to Dark Pit.

"Good night, Pit. Sleep tight." Dark Pit grinned at this. Pit smiled.

"Heh, you too Pittoo"

"Quit calling me that, by the way." Dark Pit kissed his finger and put it on Pit's lips.

Pit was confused a little bit by this, when he slowly realised his smile went bigger.

"Hah, I see what you did there. Good night Dark Pit."

Pit finally opened the door and left.

Dark Pit walked backwards and fell on his back in the bed.

He sighed in relief.

"Finally..."

Dark Pit slowly shifted to a position in his bed and fell asleep in the same spot. Not bothering getting some blankets on.

'Do I like Pit as more than just 'friends'...?' The last thought he got until fading into darkness.

Pit closed his own door of the bedroom. He sighed.

"Finally..."

Pit walked forward faceplanting the bed. He snuggled in the nearest pillows he had.

"Do I really... Like him 'that way'?" Pit hugged a pillow really close, and laid on the bed. He felt asleep too.