Oh Snap!

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"L-Lady Palutena! I-I can explain-!"

Palutena held a hand in the air:

"Save it. Meet me in the living room. BOTH of you." Palutena huffed and walked out the kitchen to the living room direction.

The two angels were shocked. They've been discovered way too fast.

"D-Dark Pit, I'm really sc-scared! I-I don't want to be torn a-apart from you nor you from me!" Pit was shaking, he was really scared on what would Palutena do to both. Dark Pit pulled the lighter one in a hug, trying to calm the other down.

"Shush, Pit. Calm down, I promise that everything will go fine..." Dark Pit wasn't really sure about the last thing he just said, but he wanted to confort Pit: "Let's get cleaned up quickly and get on our clothes before she comes back again..." Pit nooded at this and stood up on his feet.

---

Time passed and the two angels were walking down the hall. Pit was bitting his nails nervously while Dark Pit took deep breaths. The two made a stop at the living room's entrance. In view was Palutena sitting in the couch, tapping one foot impatiently. She looked from outside to the two nervous angels, she clapped her hands together:

"Ok, now sit here..." Palutena said while pointing at another couch, the two nooded and walked towards it. They sat down:

"What I just saw, needs to be explained. Like, right now." Palutena was sounding a bit rude, but she didn't realised that. Dark Pit swallowed, trying to get some words out of his mouth:

"P-Palutena... You see... Pit and I were-"

"Were-Were what?! Huh?!"

"...We were just having a moment-"

"You were raping him!"

What-

Both angels looked at her in sudden shock, raping?

"Rape?"

"Yes, rape." Palutena pointed at Dark Pit while locking eyes with Pit: "You just don't see it because he DID something to you. And it's unforgettable, you deserve to pay the consequences Fallen Angel!" Palutena held Dark Pit's arm firmly making him hizz in anger.

"Hey! Let me go!!"

"I'm sorry, but I have to stop this... this.... Madness!" Palutena dragged the darker one to the front door of the temple: "And all that time I thought it was a revenge, but it was actually a play! It Is Not Right!"

...

Pit stood there, looking at the floor. But those words echoed in his head repeatedly. He whispered:

"You're wrong..."

Palutena stopped her tracks, and looked back: "What did you say Pit? Allow me to remind you that I hate mumbling-"

"YOU'RE WRONG!!" Pit looked up, Dark Pit saw him and frowned at the lighter's look. Pit had an angry expression both Palutena and Dark Pit never seen before.

"You're completely wrong... What you're doing is madness..." Pit clenched his fist. He didn't actually wanted to, but he had to do it.

"Pit, you're the one who's wrong-"

"I'm the one who's RIGHT HERE, PALUTENA! YOU ARE JUST A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT SMALL KIDS LIKE ME!! YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME THAT MUCH, YOU JUST CARED THAT I WAS ALIVE TO KEEP ON SERVING YOU!!" Pit screamed at her.

He screamed.

Palutena frowned: "P-Pit what are you saying?! That's not true-"

"Guess what?! SADLY IT IS TRUE! Why?! Because you would walk to me and ask me to give you my body for your desires and I agreed to do so! THAT'S what's wrong here! But that's not all, I just realised that since you want me all by yourself. You're willing to kill Dark Pit just to have me!"

Palutena began to sweat, she looked at Dark Pit who was shocked at Pit's anger:

"Haha, Me?! Why would I ever think of killing Dark Pit?! All I just want is to punish him!"

Punish.

Pit just lost it:

"You didn't- YOU JUST SAID IT!! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE HIM SOME PUNISHMENT THAT INVOLVES HURT TO DEATH!! YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT THAT WANTS YOUNGSTERS JUST TO PLEASE YOUR DESIRES OF SEX AND SERVE YOU AS SLAVES!! AND YOU WOULD JUST KILL SOMEONE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT!! I see now... You're not a goddess. You're just a fucking whore that keeps on hiding the truth of the hatred you have of male relationships..."

Pit did not just-

He finally snapped at her, at the one he respected the most.

"As long as I live, Palutena. You will not even lay a single hair of yours on Dark Pit. He and I are a couple, and I shall protect him from now on. Especially from you." Pit locked eyes and shot daggers in Palutena's. Palutena was afraid now, she let go of Dark Pit's arm and stuttered:

"This- This isn't over yet, Pit! You'll be mine, just mine!" Palutena screamed and vanished with a flash of light. Pit sighed in relief she finally left and ran towards Dark Pit.

"Dark Pit, are you ok?" Pit held Dark Pit's face, giving a worried look. Dark Pit just smiled.

"Yes, I'm fine. And I'm proud of you."

"Why?" Pit looked confused. Dark Pit tried to stand up but Pit helped him.

"You just snapped at her, you did it nicely. I was surprised myself." Dark Pit pulled Pit into a hug. Pit smiled a bit and hugged back.

The two stood there in silence until a sob interrupted.

"...Pit?"

"....Dark Pit, please... don't leave me alone... I don't want to serve her anymore. I want to be away from her, I want to be with you. You're the only one that I truly care for more. I love you, Dark Pit..." Pit hid his face on Dark Pit's neck and cried it all out. Dark Pit patted his back.

"I will never leave you alone, I promise..."

Dark Pit held Pit's face up his shoulder and gave a gentle kiss to seal his promise. He repeated: "I promise not to leave you alone...Ever."

---

A/N: Sorry for crappy chapter.