Kitchen

It was morning.

Pit was still sleeping, snuggled up in a pillow.

A sudden shock went through him making him wake up, he gasped.

"Wh-What, what?!" Pit looked around, it was morning, sleepyhead.

Pit groaned: "Another day to train my dear men..." Pit sat on the edge of the bed, streching and groaning.

Pit leaned sideways and laid again in the bed:

"But I don't wanna..."

He was tired.

When he suddenly remembered that Palutena was going out for the whole day.

The temple was on his hands now.

"Party!" He ran into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and fixed a little his hair.

Pit walked quickly out of the bathroom and got out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

He was expecting Dark Pit in the kitchen but he wasn't. Was he still sleeping? Who cares, Pit wanted to eat something.

Pit looked around for a while and found a cereal box. He got a bowl and served the cereal. He went to the fridge to get some milk, he found some and poured it to the bowl.

Pit sighed by having a sudden feeling, he ignored it, got a spoon and began to eat.

He was deeply into the sound of chewing he didn't notice Dark Pit at the door.

"Hey..." Dark Pit said in his normal tone as always, Pit looked up and swallowed.

"Oh, morning Pittoo-"

"What have I told you?"

"Woops... Sorry, Dark Pit" Pit got a hand on the back of his head, he chuckled nervously.

Dark Pit shook his head while walking to the cabinets, getting a bowl similar to the one Pit had.

"You're getting cereal too?" Pit said while getting a full spoon with the cereal to his mouth, chewing in it.

"If it's the only thing, yes. For a reason that Palutena didn't left any breakfast for us," Dark Pit rolled his eyes while pouring the cereal on his bowl.

"Well du'h, we were asleep. The food would have been cold by the time we woke up," Pit kept chewing after finishing the sentence.

Dark Pit looked at him while pouring the milk in the cereal: "...Good point right there."

Silence.

It felt like forever but it was just 5 minutes.

"Hey, Dark Pit... What shall we do today since Lady Palutena won't be here for almost all day?" Pit asked innocently.

Dark Pit stood silent for a minute: "Why you ask?"

"Well, you know? An entire day without an adult. Could be fun?"

Dark Pit had to think for this, he thought to stay all day in his room doing almost nothing but it would still be the same thing if it was for him to tell Pit.

"Maybe... what things do you wish to do in a specific way?" Dark Pit was now afraid of Pit because of what happened last night.

"Um, I haven't thought of that actually... something like being out of the Temple, perhaps? Or just lay in the couch at the living room watching movies? What do you think?" Pit looked at Dark Pit with pleading eyes.

A sting at the chest.

Darn it.

"I'd choose to stay in the living room watching TV, I do not know about you though. Have you thought of something else?" Dark Pit got his bowl to his lips, drinking some of the milk left in the bowl.

"Well uh-"

"Ay! Cold!"

Pit looked over Dark Pit, milk had ran on his cheeks to the chest area. Dark Pit was wearing his normal spandex tank top which had a wide opening in the chest area.

Pit got a paper towel and went to Dark Pit:

"Is your mouth broken or something?" Pit chuckled a bit.

"Shush."

Pit held the paper towel in his hand but he had another thing in mind.

Pit licked the drops of milk off Dark Pit's chest.

Dark Pit felt this and gasped:

"P-Pit?!"

"Big boy and still needs a hankerchief in his collar." Pit smirked at this, and licked the trail of milk up to Dark Pit's cheek.

Pit trailed his tounge to Dark Pit's lips, licking them.

Pit leaned a lot forwards, this made Dark Pit walk backwards and hit hard the counter with the lower part of the spine.

Dark Pit gasped in pain and on how Pit was still on him. He grunted.

"Pit... n-not-..." Dark Pit held an arm on Pit's shoulder but he couldn't push him.

His body once again wasn't allowing him to do so.

Pit kissed him full, he was enjoying this little moment.

Kissing sounds could be heard, between each kiss Pit whispered: "You taste, even better with that grade A milk..." Pit grinned at this, Dark Pit was groaning at this.

"Oh come on now-" Pit couldn't help but to cut Dark Pit's sentences, it was fun.

The two stopped kissing and Pit walked back, turning around to where his cereal bowl is.

"I should get a shower now, we'll meet at the living room," Pit got his own bowl in the sink and left the kitchen.

Dark Pit was processing what just happened.

He facepalmed with both hands.

He took a deep breath-

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!"