Play

Chapter 4.

---

Pit got surprised at this. This was unexpected.

Why?

What did he do? All he did was remember-

"No way in heck..." Pit sighed, "This wasn't for Dark Pit... Heh, yeah. It wasn't, right?" He chuckled nervously. He tried to calm himself down and thought.

"I cannot go out like this... I have to make it go away but how now?" Pit again groaned, and sighed. "......."

Pit dragged himself near the wall, resting his back to support. He slowly moved his hand to the chest area and slowly went down while scratching softly, leaving a white trail by his nails.

He reached to the V-Line, dry stop,

"This is so wrong..." Pit sighed heavily through his nose. He wanted.

He HAS to make it go awag. Or Palutena would question him what did he saw or do in his room.

He slowly dragged his fingers to the erected muscle. Pit had bitten his lower lip.

He gripped the muscle and slowly moved his hand up and down. Pit got a sudden shiver, a groan escaped his lips.

"Ngh..."

Pit kept moving his hand vertically. Slowly adding rythm.

He panted a bit. He began to lick his free hand's fingers. 

"Hah..."

Pit put his working hand's thumb on the member's tip, rubbing it along with the entire hand.

He felt sticky liquid. Precum. 

Panting a little more in pace, he rubbed a bit faster. He even bit his finger,

Pit began to moan, drooling at the same time.

All he could think at the moment:

'This was wrong... but it felt good.'

He began to rub much more faster, he started to like this. Just a bit.

Just an instant he felt wierd. Something was building up inside him.

"Ngh, D-Dark..."

He was doozing off. He didn't knew what he was doing, actually.

His back arche, he made a hizz. Something wanted to blow.

He rubbed just a few more times faster-

"Aah... !" 

He panted out, and stopped everything. 

His vision was a bit blur. Blinking several times to focus, he looked at himself.

It was everywhere. He came a lot. A lot.

It was almost all over the floor, legs and hand. He looked at his cum-covered hand:

"Ew, it's so weird and sticky..."

He wanted to get up, but his legs wouldn't allow him. Pit groaned by this, this was getting already annoying.

He dragged himself again and grabbed the same towel he used to dry himself and cleaned his waist, legs and hand. He didn't want to turn on again the shower.

Pit finished and washed his hands. He grabbed a paper towel and cleaned the floor. Throwing the paper away he quickly got dressed and walked out the bathroom.

He didn't want Palutena to suspect a thing or two for Pit being too long in a shower, than in a hotspring. That would be wierd in Pit's mind.

Pit almost forgot he was hungry and went out of the room to the kitchen to see what Palutena did or for him to make something quick.

While walking down the hallway, he heard other set of footsteps from behind. He didn't want to look back but he did it anyway. Shock.

Him.

___

___

A/N:

Sorry if this chappie was shorter, or... I don't know... if it esqualated quickly, I'm not good at these "scenes" when it comes to writing. ^v^U (Kaito2015♥)