Just Try

"Not really, I just wanted to check how you guys were doing but I came at the end, woops."

Both angels could feel that Viridi was smirking.

Pit covered his face in embarrasment:

"Viridi, I beg you. Do not tell Lady Palutena. Even though she already knows what I did days ago, but you know..." Pit looked at Dark Pit, whom was looking down to the floor.

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry, the bond is safe with me." Viridi giggled a bit. "I find it odd that you just did 'yourself', get it? Yourself?" Viridi started laughing for a while.

Both angels facepalmed in annoyance and embarrasment.

"God, Viridi. You and your jokes..." Dark Pit groaned.

"What? Can't I have fun for a littlr bit? Geez, you're truly a bitter guy. Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys that Palutena will arrive very late at night. She also told me to tell you that she better arrive and find you two sleeping. That'll be all, talk to 'ya guys later."

Viridi was about to call out:

"Oh, and another thing. Clean that mess before it dries on the furniture."

Silence.

"Ugh, it's my fault again." Pit crossed his arms and looked away.

Dark Pit sighed at this and sat closer to Pit.

"Oh, c'mon. You were good, and I did enjoy it. Don't feel down now." Dark Pit leaned forward to hug Pit from the side.

Pit sighed again: "But Dark Pit, if Palutena gets to know that we-"

"Flip her off."

Pit looked at Dark Pit with surprise.

"Huh?"

"You're like her son, and I'm practically you, no? She should be ok with us. If not, flip her off." Dark Pit stood up and fixed his jeans.

"B-But, that wouldn't be disrespecting her?"

"You need to stand for yourself one day, Pit. Ugh, I feel so sticky, I need take another shower. You too have to do so soon." He walked out of the living room.

Pit just sat there, thinking:

'That would be so un-respectful if I do so to her... I would be in really big trouble..."

---

A/N: Sorry for short. Lack of ideas.