Gone

"PIT!!! DARK PIT!!" Both angels jumped awake off their beds, it was Viridi sounding all alarmed: "What's wrong?!" The two angels said in unison, Viridi had tears rolling down her face

"P-Palutena- i-is...!" Viridi's voice cracked and she ran at the direction of the kitchen. Pit and Dark Pit hurried to follow her.

When they arrive they saw Viridi kneeled next to Palutena. Pit was not pleasant on the view.

Palutena was a bloody mess. Her hair that once shone green was now a dull redish green color, her body laid motionless on the pool of her own blood, her skin was pale with small taints of red and the insides of her throat were visible.

Pit's vision went blur because of the forming tears, he slowly walked towards Viridi and kneeled beside her.

"Wh-wha...?" At this moment Pit was sobbing along with Viridi.

"I'm... sorry but... I couldn't do anything to cease the bloodloss. She barely breathed when I found her like this. She is gone..." Viridi hugged Pit to comfort him.

"But... how... who?!" Pit hugged tightly Viridi back. No answer came from Viridi. You cannot think straight if you are extremely sad.

The two stayed next to the body, while Dark Pit looked at the scene

The two stayed next to the body, while Dark Pit looked at the scene. He was disgusted not by the work he did, but at the fact that Pit was CRYING for her.

'After what she wanted to do with us and after getting my hands dirty to make it not possible, you still cry her name? Bullshit.'

He could not bear with the pitiful sobbing, so he decided to act sad and break the silence.

"This is such a tradegy..." Dark Pit made a fake sad expression.

Pit turned around and looked at Dark Pit. Bright blue eyes now cloudy blueish grey, he stood up and ran to hug Dark Pit. The sobs were harder and louder.

"Oh, Pittoo... she- she was special for me..."

Pit hugged Dark Pit tightly as well. Dark Pit felt even more disgusted and sick. He was hesitating but gave a pat on Pit's back and whispered "It's okay, Pit. She must be in a... better place..."

Dark Pit slowed down when he said better place.

'I hope she is on the Hell Hades lives in.'

"We should bury her, so she can rest..." Viridi said as she stood up. The two angels broke the embrace to look at her and nod at the request.

Pit and Viridi looked devastated with the situation but on the other hand, Dark Pit felt that he threw the trash away.

He smirked slightly by the fact no one suspected a thing.

---

Short one because I don't feel sad for her. Because I hate Palutena.

Period.

-Kaito