New Emotion

Chapter 2.

---

Pit stood up rapidly but fell back in the ground. Gasping to catch breath and to get in the thought that they just kissed.

"Wha-What was that?!" Dark Pit sat up, looking at Pit with shock in his eyes.

"What what?" Pit tried to improvise by looking all over the place as if he didn't realized what just happened.

"That feeling... I never felt it before, what is it?" Dark Pit was in a crawling position, indeed, crawling towards Pit. Pit got nervous by Dark Pit's thoughtfull, hungry gaze and movements.

"I-I don't know- Hah?" Pit had one eye closed and one open, looking at Dark Pit. Pit sweared that Dark Pit was getting more and more closer each time Pit blinked, and it was true.

"Let me try one more time, Pit. Just one..." Dark Pit was really close, their breathing could be felt in their cheeks. Pit tried to look away from Dark Pit, but.

Pit's chin was held firmly by Dark Pit's cold and thick hand.

"H-Hey, What do you think you're-?"

"Just one more time..."

"No!! Get away from me!! Stop, you– Mmm..."

Dark Pit had shut Pit by another kiss.

This time, Pit could feel Dark Pit's lips. Pit tried to held back but couldn't. Dark Pit's kiss was so, different.

It was soft, warm and had a sweet taste. Compared to Lady Palutena's, Dark Pit's were much, sweeter.

Trying really hard not to, Pit gave the kiss back.

Dark Pit's kiss got a little bit more deeper. The two had to break the kiss each two seconds. Their breaths became heavier and hotter. They started to sweat in the little space the two had together. Small grunts, panting and moans were the only things that could be heard between the two.

Pit's lungs hurted by lack of air. This made Pit push lightly Dark Pit away. The two breathed and panted heavily to catch their own personal air.

Pit had his mind in blank, until a strike was felt in his chest on the thought that what he just did was wrong.

Pit got scared for a split second and stood up. He grabbed his swords and turned it into the known bow: Palutena's Bow, and was about to sprint off.

Cold hands had held Pit's arm firmly

"What are you doing?! LEAVE ME ALONE!! What do you want from me?!" Pit struggled to get off Dark Pit's grip.

"I will not let you go until you tell me what is this feeling called," 

Dark Pit did not notice but his grip got tighter. Pit whimpered a bit.

"I-I don't know..." Pit closed his eyes "Please, let me go.... You're hurting me..." 

Dark Pit looked up to Pit, his eyes were wet in small tears. Dark Pit stood in the same position for four seconds.

Dark Pit lowered his gaze and let go of Pit's arm.

Pit looked at Dark Pit's state with concern and sadness but he had to leave the spot inmediately. Pit ran away, leaving a thoughtfull Dark Pit behind.

Dark Pit couldn't; firstly believe that his 'true self', 'the original' would plead him for freedom. Dark Pit was really confused and sad that this led him to anger.

Dark Pit groaned out loud and began to punch with his bare hands a near rock.

Dark Pit was angry, exhausted, sad and confused. All in one moment. He didn't even felt the pain in his knuckles.

For maximun 10 minutes of all the emotions clashed together, Dark Pit fell to his knees, with his knuckles all red and bloody. Dark Pit for the first time has shed a tear, it became a waterfall sometime later. He deeply wanted to know this new emotion that had him in this state.

He cried in the same spot for Hades Knows how long, until he fell asleep in that spot.