Kinky

Chapter 6.

---

Pit gulped.

He just innocently took alcohol in his system.

Shit.

"Palutena will kill me if she ever knows,"

Pit stood up and tried to stand firm. But his vision was trippy, he stumbled over to the side.

"Ay..." Pit supported himself by the wall. "Dark Pit... you little..."

Pit kept into the wall and walked to the door. He wanted to punch Dark Pit for not telling him in the first place.

He was pissed off now.

Pit opened the door and stumbled forward almost faceplanting to the wall. Gladly he took his arms to the front in time.

He could make his way to Dark Pit's room. He opened the door, Dark Pit frogot to put the lock.

Pit slowly closed the door behind because he didn't want to alert Dark Pit about his pressence.

The shower was on. Dark Pit was still taking a shower. Great.

Pit silently walked; trying not to fall off balance, to Dark Pit's bed. The bed sheets and pillows had a black, gold and purple color patterns. Just like the toga.

And similar with Pit's; only white, gold and red.

Pit got on the bed, soft as a cloud. He sat there for a while until he laid on his back.

His world turned around in circles, so he closed his eyes.

Time passed and the alcohol slowly ran through Pit's blood to the brain, back and forth.

The shower sounds went down into silence. Pit didn't noticed this.

Dark Pit finally got out of the bathroom and walked to a mirror, looking to himself and fixing his hair.

Dark Pit huffed, he wanted a better angle of view. He moved the mirror to a direction that surprised him.

He turned around and saw Pit laying in his bed.

What was he doing here?

"Um... Pit, what do you think you're doing in my room and bed?"

Pit raised his head and looked to Dark Pit.

He grinned.

"Oooooh, chest shot~"

Uh...

Dark Pit had no clue on what he just said until he looked down.

He was showing his chest.

Dark Pit covered his chest with one arm.

"What the heck Pit?"

"Your bed... is so fluffeh~"

Dark Pit was super confused.

But he noticed Pit just slurred.

Ah,

"Pit, you... ate all the icecream didn't you?"

"Yeeeeees~"

Facepalm.

"I told you not to do that, now look at you. You're drenched in alcohol."

Pit stood up stumbling to the side. He reached to Dark Pit.

He could smell the alcohol from Pit's breath.

"You know... I wanted to punch you in the face when you kissed me..."

Dark Pit stood there, looking at Pit...

"...."

"But that was back then, I want to do it again with you..."

...

...

...

What.