Chapter 9-Flashbacks

.oO Spencer's POV Oo.

*flashback*

I sat on a desk in a basement. My lips gently kissing another mans. I felt his tongue ring explore the inside of my mouth. The cool metal sent a sensation down my spine. We started kissing more forcefully now. Question was,

Who is this man?

"What the fuck?" A different man said.

~end of flashback~

"So, Mike."

"Yes?"

"What can you tell me about my life?"

"Um. You loved to make me sandwiches. You love to pull prank on your brother. As far as I know you're not dating anyone. But I think you have a thing for Josh." I do? Are we dating? But Mike just said I'm not dating anyone.

"Okay. Thanks!" I got up and knocked on Josh's door.

"Come in." I walked in Josh's room. His walls were blue. A computer and papers on his desk. A garbage can overflowing with papers.

"I was wondering what you could tell me what my life was like before I almost got fucking beaten to death."

"Um. Lets talk about this outside.."

"Okay?" I followed Josh out to our backyard.

"Why did we have to go outside?"

"Because I didn't want anyone to over hear."

"Why?"

"Because. Alright, Spencer. You know the day we met I kissed you."

"Yes."

"You kissed me a week later. And it was ongoing like that. And one day I finally said to you. Either him or me. You broke up with Wren later that day. You told me. We were happy for a day. Then you told me you couldn't get into a relationship yet. Then we started to get each other jealous."

"How?"

"I went out with Amanda. You went out with Wren and Mike."

"Oh."

"You told me, you love me."

"Did you say it back?"

"Um. Well no.."

"Oh..."

"Anyways. I wrote a song for you. And later I asked you to be my girlfriend. You said yes. And ever since we hid our relationship from everyone. Except Brett, and Daneille."

"Why didn't we tell anyone?"

"Because we were afraid how Ian would react."

"Oh. Okay let me get this clear." Josh nodded. "I'm dating you."

"Yes."

"And only Brett, Daneille, and us know."

"Pretty much."

"How did Brett find out?"

"He caught us kissing once."

"Oh. Well I can feel the same way about you as I did."

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

"Me to.." I wish I could have told you, I love you. Before that fucking bitch, Tracey, nearly beat you to death.

Fuck.

"Maybe I can hear that song sometime?"

"Yea. Maybe." I smiled. "Are you okay?" She looked a bit different.