Chapter 15-Secrets

~Flashback~

"NO! You can't do that Ian!" Spencer yelled, as she jumped on, her older brother Ian's back.

"Oh yeah?! And why not?!" Ian yelled furiously.

"Because he's my boyfriend! And I love him! If you hurt him in any way, I won't be able to forgive you! If something were to happen to him. I-I don't know what I'd do." Everybody stayed quiet. Josh stood up against Spencer's desk. Scared of what might've happened if Spencer wouldn't have jumped on Ian's back, and stopped him. "Let it go Ian. It's okay. It's not the end of the world."

.oO Ian's POV Oo.

Everybody sat in the living room waiting for the football game to start. Football, our excuse to get drunk and eat a lot of chips. There was a few different kinds of beer and chips on the coffee table. Spencer walked down the stairs wearing a oversized B.C. Lions football jersey, and a pair of blue jean shirt shorts.

"Hey Spencer! We are going to get smashed tonight!" I said.

"Um. I don't think I wanna get drunk tonight. I'll keep everybody inline." That's weird. Spencer's usually all up for drinking. I'm not saying she's an alcoholic or she gets drunk on a regular basis. But she likes to occasionally have a good time and have a few drinks. She sat down on the couch beside Josh. Josh wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Are you sure? Not even a drink?"

"No thanks! Not in a drinking mood." She smiled.

"Okay.."

At halftime Spencer decided to say something.

"Okay guys. Josh and I have something to announce. We've decided we can't hide it anymore. And we need to tell you guys." This scares me. She could be preggers, they could be getting engaged, one of them could be dying. You never know.

"Spencer's. um. Well she's,"

"I'm p-pregnant."

"WHAT?! JOSH YOU GOT MY FUCKING BABY SISTER KNOCKED UP?! DO YOU NOT HAVE THE FUCKING COURTESY TO WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM?! THEN YOU DECIDE NOT TO TELL ME?!" Josh ran upstairs for his deer life. I chased after him.

.oO Spencer's POV Oo.

Ian chased after Josh. Josh ran around the house, until he was trapped in my room.

"NO! You can't do that Ian!" I yelled, as I jumped on, Ian's back.

"Oh yeah?! And why not?!" Ian yelled furiously.

"Because he's my boyfriend! And I love him! If you hurt him in any way, I won't be able to forgive you! If something were to happen to him. I-I don't know what I'd do." I pleaded. I was Almost in tears. Everybody stayed quiet. Josh stood up against My desk. Scared of what might've happened if I wouldn't have jumped on Ian's back, and stopped him. "Let it go Ian. It's okay. It's not the end of the world."

"I think a kid would be nice around here. I mean, I'll help out. I'm good with kids." Mike said. Ian whipped around to face him.

"Okay..." Ian said. I slowly got off of Ian's back. "I just need a second. I gotta let this... Sink in. I mean my baby sister preggers." It was quiet for awhile, Nobody said anything, Scared of what might happen if someone spoke. "Can I hit him? Please just once?" Ian pleaded. I laughed.

"Okay, but just once!" I chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Josh yelled.

"I'm kidding!" I laughed. Everybody walked back downstairs, everybody sat in the same spot as they did before. Like nothing huge just happened.