Chapter 12-Why Won't They Just Get Back Together?

This chapter's dedicated to Trencher26 cause she kept fucking rushing me!

~Flashback~

She felt his fingers trail along her soft skin. He kissed her stomach, stirring emotions inside of her. She had never experienced such pleasure. Dragging his fingers up, he ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her with such passion. She wanted to give everything to this wonderful rockstar.

.oO Spencer's POV Oo.

"Spencer! Hello! Spencer!" Mike said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I was thinking about the first time Josh and I were, um together. "So, what happened the other night?" Mike asked eagerly. I started to remember the other night. I've been trying to block it out. I'm still trying to comprehend why I did it. My yes started to burn.

"Er, um. I uh."

"What happened?! Did he do something romantic?" I didn't even realize I was crying until Mike rubbed away my tears with his thumb and hugged me. "Did he hurt you, Spencer?" He asked me.

"No! Not at all! He wouldn't do that. Josh is, absolutely perfect. I, I hurt him."

"Physically?" He laughed. I'm small compared to Josh. He's fucking massive.

"No, emotionally and mentally." I cried into his chest.

"What happened?"

"He had laid flower petals all over the room, and on the bed. He dressed up in a suit. He welcomed me. I started crying. He asked me what was wrong. And I said we needed to take a break."

"It'll be okay, Spencer. I promise." Why does everybody say that? What if its not gonna be okay? I just nodded my head. Ian walked down the stairs.

"Heard about what happened, eh?" Ian said. Mike nodded. There was a knock at the door. I left Mikes warm arms to get it.

"I got it.." I mumbled. Daneille walked in the door. She hugged me. Her and I walked up to my room.

I explained to her everything that happened.

"Why did you do that? I thought you loved him."

"I, I do." I answered.

"Then why did you do it?" She asked.

"I, I don't know. Everything was going so well. I needed to dump him, before he dumped me. I couldn't be heartbroken by someone who has blue hair."

"He loves you! Why do you think he would dump you?"

"I don't know. I guess I've never really had a Relationship that's this serious. When, Wren and I were dating, we barely saw each other. It wasn't that serious."

"He loves you. If you would have told him how you feel, he could've helped you."

"it's not just that."

"What else?"

"Whenever Josh and I were alone. We got interrupted. It didn't matter what we were doing. Kissing, hugging, talking. Anything. I couldn't be alone with him for more than a minute. I felt like I couldn't tell him anything."

"I know this is making you upset. But, I'm just trying to help you."

"I know."

"Do you know what it's like to be heartbroken?"

"Yes."

"Then why do you want someone you love, to go through something so painful?"

"I don't.." I mumbled. I'm so fucking stupid.