Chapter 2

Just to remind you this has been written by Noorie9 and myslef over the last few months.

Liam nodded soft feeling embarrassed from the fact that he's being washed, it might be his boyfriend but still.

Louis was asking for medicine in the shop when he noticed a fan behind him screaming and saying strange things. Louis decided to ignore her. She got furious and hit him hard.

Louis screamed and fell to the ground. The crazy fan took her Harry bag and started beating him with it, on his chest and face. Louis didn't have time to cry though it was painful. He was only yelling in pain.

Luckily Paul was in the car and came into see what was taking Louis so long.

Harry came out to tell Zayn the bed had been made as Zayn was helping Liam out of the bath.

"Thank god" Harry breathed and was about to reach for Liam's hand to help him but his foot slipped from all the puke on the ground and fell on his back screaming.

Zayn and Harry helped him up being careful of neither of them slipping. The fall made Liam's stomach jolt.

Paul got the fan of Louis and got the medicine quickly before taking Louis somewhere to clean him up.

"We need to treat that arm" Paul said and Louis nodded as he was shaken up.

Both Zayn and Harry replaced Liam softly on to the bed. "Liam has some sleep" Harry said soothingly and Zayn put his hand on Liam's forehead.

Niall entered the room with a towel and bowl of cold water.

Paul took Louis to the bathroom to clean his wound.

Liam still felt very nauseous.

Zayn brought him a glass of sprite.

"Here Liam drink some of this." Zayn whispered as he didn't want to be loud as he thought that would disturb him.

Liam shook his head still feeling nauseous.

"You need to drink something or you will become dehydrated.

"I'll have diarrhoea, I don't want to" Liam cried.

Niall was wiping Liam's forehead over his forehead.

Harry had gone off to his bedroom after feeling that his stomach wasn't behaving again. He got to the bathroom just in time to puke. Once he puked he felt much better. He just hoped the boys wouldn't find out about his condition. He then went in search for a bucket.

Lemonade will help settle your stomach. Liam shook his head with his stomach cramping badly.

Louis came back with a bag of medicine, he took out some and poured it in to the cup and shoved it in to Liam's mouth. Liam was about to protest but he felt the liquid enter his mouth.

"Swallow the medicine it will help with your diarrhoea." Louis explained and Liam was crying because he doesn't want to drink anything.

A few second after having the medicine did Liam's stomach flipped and his hand flew up to his mouth no one was quick enough as he projectile vomited over himself and the bed.

Louis took of the covers quickly "Harry bring that damn bucket." Zayn shouted. As he grabbed Liam and put him on the floor "shit" he muttered.

Harry just got out of his room vomiting and heard Louis shout and Harry ran to fetch the bucket and ran to Liam and Zayn's room and shoved it under Liam's chin, though Liam had no more to vomit.