Chapter 6

just a reminder this is written by myself and Noorie9

Liam eyes started to get tearful and he shook his head frantically and let go of silent tears. "It's ok Liam I'm going to call Dr Watson to take you" Paul said.

"I said I don't want to" more tears started to flow then he started coughing and choking asking for air, he might be having a seizure.

"Shhhhhh Liam calm down by working yourself worked up your making yourself worse." Paul said.

Niall was shocked by this scene and scared.

Liam nodded and accepted the awful fact.

On the other hand Louis got woken up from feeling the heat coming of Harry's body.

Louis sighed and felt the poor boys head which was radiating with heat.

Paul called Dr Watson and then he walked into Harry and Louis room and saw Louis lying there awake and Harry fast asleep.

"Louis, come here please. Paul said.

Louis got up huffing and murming like a child. "What" Louis asked annoyingly?

"Listen I'm taking Liam to the hospital, you stay here and Look after Zayn and Harry with Niall." Paul said sternly.

"Why don't we put Harry and Zayn in one room so me and Niall can look after both them?" Louis suggested.

Paul nodded. "And can we have one of our other bodyguards as well as I'm still tired and need to rest and come down with it to" Louis said hiding how he really felt.

"Alright, I'll send you one how's Harry" Paul asked concerned.

"Burning up" Louis said.

Paul sighed take the thermometer clean it first Louis.

"Okay I'm not a child" Huffed Louis.

"Obviously" Louis scoffed.

Louis sat down near Harry and gently raised his head slightly and entered the thermometer in to his mouth, he waited some seconds until he heard a beep, he then took it out and he put his hand on his cheek and gave Harry a sympathetic look.

"Oh dear lord it's 40C (104F) Louis snapped.

Paul sighed he needs fever reducer.

Louis went to get it and stirred Harry who groaned.

"Haz your burning and need fever reducer and then you can go back to sleep.

"I don't want anything" groaned Harry. Louis sighed and attempted to give him the medicine and then looked for Niall to bring Zayn in the same room as Harry.

Niall groaned as he picked Zayn up.

Paul helped Niall.

"You need medicine Haz I don't want you ending up in hospital which you will go with Liam if you don't have the medicine." Paul said as he entered the room with Zayn.

Harry groaned "I don't want to" he cried.

"Shhh, it's ok Harry" Louis comforted.

"Come on it'll be fine. After all Liam will have company." Niall pointed out.

"Will take medicine no hospital" Harry reluctantly said.

Zayn groaned as he was laid on Harry's bed.

Louis sighed now his spot was taken.

Niall chuckled softly understanding Louis.

"Louis move on, complaining won't help, look I'm telling one of our bodygurards to buy some medicines, while I'll try to make some soup for them" Niall said.