Chapter 4: The Beginning

23 year old Gianna Kroes walked into her yoga studio. It's been five years since she moved back to Charming. A lot has changed in thoses years. Her Yoga Studio became a big success in the town. She can't even remember a time where she wasn't busy. But she didn't care. She loved the feeling of helping people and seeing the satisfaction on their faces.

What else had changed? Well Jax and his wife got a divorce but that didn't stop him from still sleeping with her. Which then led to her now being pregnant with his baby boy. Gianna was extremely happy for him but she couldn't deny that deep down she wished she was sharing that experience with him.

Tara Knowles came back to town after disappearing for so long.

Gianna had the pleasure of meeting her at St. Thomas, where Tara is a doctor and Gianna volunteers to help out during the week. They actually hit it of pretty well and can even consider themselves friends. But now Gianna had another problem in her hands. If Tara was back in town, what's to stop her and Jax rekindling their high school romance?

Gianna had a boyfriend...for a few months before the boys found out and scarec him off. And by boys she means Jax. Gianna was not happy about that in any way. Jax could live his life and srew anything with legs but when it came to her, no one can touch her. She didn't know why he was so possessive of her but she was quickly getting annoyed by it.

Opie was released from prison a year ago. He was so happy to see she was back in charming. She met his wife and two adorable kids. Gianna was so happy Opie had a beautiful family of his own. Only sad part was Donna wanted no part of the SAMCRO life and Opie had to leave it if he wanted to keep his family. Gianna has not seen Donna much over the past few months, only when she attends her yoga classes which aren't that frequent.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Lana, you're in charge until I come back." Gianna walked out of the locker room, dressed out of her workout clothes, showered and into a nice dress with some platform sandals.

"Oh and where are you off to?" Evelyn Montgomery, the town gossiper asked her. Gianna sighed and closed her eyes. This lady was here at least two times a week. Gianna didn't mind helpinh her but she felt rather uncomfortable and slightly annoyed when she would ask her questuons about the Sons. Or how she likes to call them, the criminals. She always gave Gianna lectures on how they are bad influences and she should not be associated with them.

"That is none of your concern but if you must know, I have to go give a present to a friend of mine. And this is the only time I can do it. So as i said Lana is in charge so listen to her. I'll be back to teach the afternoon class." She waved goodbye to everyone and walked outside unlocking her 69 Camaro. She and Jax finally finished the car two years ago and as a gift for her birthday, he gave it to her. She was honestly the happiest 21 year old in Charming and Jax just loved seeing that smile on her face.

She pulled into the garage and parked beside the line of motorcycles belonging to the crew. She cut off the engine and stepped ouy pulling out a gift wrapped in baby blue wrapper from the back seat. She shut the door and picked her phone out of her purse as it began to ring.

"Yes Gemma?" She asked walking closer to where the boys were.

"Jax needs me to go check on the crack whore and I don't feel like seeing her alone. Fraid I might hurt her. Feel like joining me?" her raspy voice said ovef the phone.

"Oh you know...I would love to go see Wendy but I'm actually at the garage right know. Had to give Jax something real quick and then I got a couple things I have to get done at the house."

"Oh come on you don't have time for your god mother anymore?" she joked blowing out smoke from her cigarette.

"I always have time for you. Maybe if you came by the studio like I told you to, we would spend more time together." She rolled her eyes.