Chapter 8: Fun Town

Gianna walked around Fun Town with a huge smile on her face. She was such a little girl at heart, she loved it. Even if it was pretty low key and the rides looked like they could break at any moment, but still it was fun.

"This is nice, isn't it?" she asked her date as she wrapped her arm around his waist. He smiled and nodded as he kissed her forhead.

"It sure is." He smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she snuggled into his body. "Hey isn't that your friends over there?" He pointed to where all the club members were and Gianna smiled.

"Yeah...but we don't have to go over there if you don't want to. I don't want it to be to soon for you." She tried steering him away from the group but he continued walking towards them.

"No, I want to meet them. Come on, how bad will it be?" Nick chuckled at her face.

"It won't be pretty I can tell you that much." She said as he dragged her behind him.

"Stop being such a wuss, let's go Girlfriend." He winked at her and she glared at him. She noticed Tig first out of everyone and decided to mess with him. She crept over to him as he had his back to her and she jumped on him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"There's my favourite curly haired, blur eyed, biker freak!" she smiled as he groaned and tried to get her off him.

"Gianna you can't do this to me. I'm a man with a real huge dick in his pants. How the hell am I gonna explain a hard on at Fun Town?" her breasts were pushed against his back making it really difficult for him to want to push him off. She giggled and got off him.

"Don't be so dramatic Tig, we know the only one with a dick big enough in this group is half-sack." She giggled as Tig glared at her and gave her a nuggie.

"Yeah you think you're funny don't you?" Gemma noticed the man chuckling behind them and glared at him until Gianna and Tig stopped their playful banter.

"Uh, Gianna's who's your friend? Kind of rude of you not to introduce us." She crossed her arms in front of her and waited.

"Oh, you're right. How rude of me. Guys this is Nick. He works at St. Thomas." She said to them as Nick came forward.

"And you are...?" Juice asked him.

"Her Boyfriend." He smiled and shook everyone's hand, even Jax's who glared at him and didn't miss the chance of showing Nick that he was packing a pretty big glock in the inside of his cut. Gemma looked over at Gianna as the girl tried to avoid eye contact with all of them.

"Excuse us." Gemma said politely and grabbed Gianna's arm, dragging her away from the guys. "What the hell are you doing?" she hissed.

"What?" she played dumb.

"You're dating someone and you think it's okay not to tell your godmother? And what about Jax, hmm? Did you forget about him?"

"What abouy him? He had every oppertunity in the world to have me and you know what he did. He let me go. I like Nick and I'm gonna continue seeing him whether you like it or not. Same goes for all of them." She nodded to the Sons, who seemed to...be laughing and joking with Nick? What?

"I just hope you know what you're doing. Jax doesn't seem to like Mister Nick to much."

"Yeah I know he threatened to kill him if he even came near me." she shook her head.

"Are you...trying to make Jax jealous?" Gemma smiled. She knew.

"No..." Gianna once again avoided eye contact. Gemma laughed and wrapped her arm around Gianna.