Chapter 7: Seeds Part 2

"Gianna? What are you doing here girl?" The blonde smiled and accepted a hug from Opie as he let her inside the house.

"I came to talk to Donna. I thought you were doing a job with Clay?" she whispered to him.

"Yeah I am, I just had to come by to check on a few things. I'm leaving in a minute. Donna is in the living room." He pointed her out and saw her cleaning up the living room.

"Great. Thanks. It's good to see you Op." Gianna was so happy Opie was back in their lives. "You'll be at Gemma's dinner tomorrow night right?" she set her bag down on the kitchen counter. Opie looked into the living room.

"Maybe. Not sure yet. You know Donna..."

"Don't worry. I'll talk to her." she winked at Opie and watched him leave the house with his leather jacket on and a duffle bag.

"Hi dear." Gianna entered the living room, just as Donna finished cleaning.

"Hey. I didn't know you were coming. Sorry about the mess." Gianna shrugged.

"What mess? This house is spotless. And I know I didn't tell you I was coming. I'm sorry that was rude of me, but I needed to talk to somebody." Donna offered her the couch to sit as she took the loveseat.

"Okay. Sure. What do you need?" she listened in.

"Well you know...how I have a crush on Jax right?" Donna was the only person, Gianna was comfortable enough to talk about this with.

"You mean how you've loved him." Donna smiled at the irritated look on her friends face.

"Whatever." She sighs. "Well I kinda did something today." Donna motioned for her to keep going. "I kinda have a date tonight."

"With Jax?!" Donna exclaimed. Gianna shook her head slowly. Donna looked confused. "Then...with who?"

"This doctor at St. Thomas." She waited for an answer.

"You know Jax is gonna kill him right?" Gianna let out a growl.

"Donna, I am so tired of waiting for Jax to make a move. I mean he is so confusing. He wants me, he doesn't want me. He wants me, he wants Tara. He doesn't want me, he wants a crow-eater. He-he had me in his room, on his bed and he was leaning ovet to kiss me, and I was going to let him. And guess what happened? A crow-eater comes in saying how Jax called for her because he needed her for something and he's openly flirting with her in front of me and I leave and they get it on." Gianna runs her fingers through her hair. "I can't go on the rest of my life waiting for Jax to make up his mind. Nick is a really nice guy and if this leads to something more...Jax can't blame anybody but himself. He's had me for five long years. I think it's time to move on." Donna could see how hurt Gianna was by this. She loved Jax with all her heart but he was an idiot who needed to learn to keep his dick in his pants.

"I'm noy here to lecture you Gianna. What you say is true. Jax needs to make up his mind and if seeing you with this guy will help him get out of this sex crazed mind set of his then you go righy along and you go on this date and you have fun tonight."

"Yeah, but Donna I'm not using Nick to make Jax jealous. I really do want to go out with him. He seems like a really great guy. It'll only be my luck if Jax notices if I mean something to him if I'm deep with Nick." She rubbed her tired eyes. "Anyways. I gotta get ready for my date. I just needed to talk to somebody about this. Thanks for listening Donna." Donna walked her to the door an gave her a nice big hug. "Hey by the way, Gemma is throwing a little dinner for everyone tomorrow night. I was wondering if you guys could come."

"Oh Gianna I don't know. You know we're not involved in that anymore."

"Lool it's just dinner. That's all. You can bring the kids, we can all have fun! What do you say?" she pouted at her friend.