Chapter 13: Giving Back Part 2

"What are you talking about?" Tara sat her down and handed her a water bottle from her mini fridge

"I was getting out of the shower after my class, and as I was getting dressed I heard someone come in. I went to introduce myself and he was just incredibly creepy. Came in saying the place made him curious or whatever and then he gave me his card and I found out he was ATF. He told me he was here for some gun exchange thing and that SAMCRO is involved...and then when I told him to leave he told me to say hi to you for him. I think he's been following us because how else would he know that we're friends?" Gianna's body shook with fear and Tara felt so bad for bringing her into this.

"Oh god." She closed her eyes. "I am so sorry for doing that to you. If I had known Kohns was here-"

"No this is not your fault. Kohn was a surprise to both of us. You just need to be careful now. Kohn seems like a maniac. Anything can set him off." Tara nodded knowing she was right. "So are you gonna change and then we can go or do you have to go to your house first?"

"No I'm gonna shower here and get dressed and then we can-" the two girls looked up as a knock interrupted them. "Come in." Tara said and Nick's bright smile was shown as he opened the door.

"Sorry, was I interrupting anything?" Gianna smiled and told him no. Tara...seemed a bit flustered. Gianna smirked and winked at Nick. "I saw Gianna come in and was just wondering if you wouldn't mind me accompanying you to the fundraiser today. Everyone has been talking about it and I wouldn't want to miss it." His charming smile had Tara blushing and she ducked her head so he wouldn't notice, but he did.

"You know what? Gemma actually called me before I got here, said she needed me over there. You know how neurotic she is." Gianna snickers. "Why don't you guys go together and I will meet you there?" Tara looked at Gianna, like she just grew three heads but Gianna just winked at her and stood up. She smiled at Nick and kissed him on the cheek.

"Tell her." she whispered before leaving. After everything that happened with her and Jax the night before, she made sure to call Nick and tell him that his plan to be 'engaged' to her worked and now Jax and she were trying to be together. She told him to keep it a secret until they were comfortable telling everyone. But seeing how close Tara and Nick have been getting, it was time to let her in on what happened. Tara, surprisingly didn't know thag her and Nick were together, so breaking this down for her wasn't gonna be hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gianna made it to the Fundraiser when it was on full swing. She walked around the place for a minute before walking to Gemma's stand.

"I see Bobby is finally doing something useful." Gianna giggled as she looked at Bobby entertaining the kids with his Elvis impression. Gemma handed her a bowl of delicious smelling food and agreed with her.

"Yeah, finally." As Gianna began eating, an arm wrapping around her waist made her turn. The smiling blonde winked at her before kissing his mother on the cheek.

"So how are you guys handling Kyle?" Gemma asked him. Gianna never met him but Jax mentioned that he was the reason Opie went to jail.

"He's here?" Jax nodded grabbing a piece of fruit from her bowl. "Is Opie okay with that?"

"There's nothing to handle. Kyle's dead. And Opie was the one who let him come." Jax shrugged. Gemma looked over at Opie. He was on a far end across from them staring at Kyle as he played with his little girl.

"Seems like he's not dead to Opie." She nodded in his direction and Jax and Gianna's eyes followed. Jax nodded and went over to talk to Opie while Gianna stayed helping Gemma.