Chapter 17: The Pull

"Babe." A deep, gentle, whisper woke Gianna up from her slumber. She sighed happily when she felt tiny kisses being placed randomly on the exposed part of her back. Her hair was pulled off to the side to make it easier for him to see her angelic face. Jax smiled when her emerald orbs opened and looked into his blue ones. "We gotta get going. I already went to T.M. I had some things I had to discuss with the boys and you told Gemma we would meet her at the hospital." His fingertips brushed away softly on her cheek bone. She groaned, lying flat on the bed and raised herself up in a stretch, loving the way her muscles woke up and some bones cracked.

"When can we just stay in bed and forget about everything Jax?" she mumbled to him, her face covered by the pillow.

Jax leaned over kissing the back of her head. "Soon enough, beautiful. Now come on." He slapped her on her behind. "Get ready. We gotta go." He said to her in a very military sgt. voice. She turned and sat up on the bed, looking over at him as he wondered around his bedroom getting ready.

"You know just because you're the big V.P. of SAMCRO doesn't mean you can boss me around. I am my own woman!" she said looking at him sternly. He turned around expecting her to be mad at him for ordering her around. "I'm just kidding." a sleepish smile made its way on her face and he chuckled. "You should order me more often. It's a real turn on." she winked at him and got off the bed, walking to the bathroom to start her morning routine.

"Hey, you gotta go to the studio today?" He yelled from the kitchen so she would hear him. She walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed and hair still wet from her shower, she was putting some citrus smelling chemical in her hair to make it curly.

"Um, not until this afternoon and its pretty much paperwork. I got Lana and Trish for the rest of the week working. Thank god. I need a break..." she rolls her eyes and huffs.

"Alright, good. Cuz Abel comes out today and I want you there when he's ready." He played around with a piece of curly blonde hair and she giggles.

"Of course I will be there. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed gently. "By the way." she begins. "Thank you for letting me stay here last night. Even with you with me, I don't think I would've felt comfortable staying there." Jax nodded and caressed her cheek.

"Anytime babe." She smiles up at him. "Now enough chit-chat. We gotta go and I know Donna is gonna kill me if I don't get you to her house soon so let's go." Gianna giggled and agreed. Opie had taken Donna and the kids out of town for a few days and they just came back last night. Gianna had a lot of catching up to do with her best friend. She probably wouldn't tell Donna everything that happened while she was away. But just enough for her to get caught up. Like how Jax and her made it to the next step in the relationship. That'll be an awesome topic to get to.

"I missed Donna. We have a lot of things to talk about when I see her." Gianna grabbed her purse and her and Jax walked outside and got on his bike.

"I hope your topic of conversation doesn't involve the size of my-" He chuckled when she placed her hand over his mouth to stop him from continuing.

"No. no. Don't be gross. God is that what you think us girls talk about?" she asked him and fixed her helmet. Jax smirked and looked behind him at her.

"Well isn't it?" Gianna didn't answer for a minute. He knew he caught her.

"Just start the bike." She told him and wrapped her arms tightly around him as he laughed.

"Yes, ma'am." They drove away from his house and over to St. Thomas. They walked into the NICU, hand in hand. Before they got into the room, Gianna stopped him.