Chapter 14: AK-51

"Morning everyone." Gianna strolled into Teller-Morrow the next morning looking refreshed and energized for the day. She had woken up extra early that morning had time to relax with some yoga and then have a jog around town. Waking up early was not a choice. She couldn't sleep that night. No matter how many times she tried to relax she couldn't. Every time she twisted and turned in bed, it was like she could feel eyes on her. She didn't call Jax, she was a big girl and this was all in her head.

"Anna-Banana." Gianna laughed at Chibs nick name for her. He used to call her that when she was a little girl.

"You haven't called me that in ages Chibby." She went to his side kissing him on the cheek, greeting the rest of the boys the same way. Jax's kiss lasting a little longer. She went back to Chibs side and leaned against him.

"No work today?" Clay asked sipping on coffee.

"This afternoon. Thought I would pay you lovely men a visit and I brought donuts." She placed a bag on the table and all the men practically ran over.

"Did you make them?" Bobby asked her, picking up a chocolate frosted donut. Gianna gave him a look.

"Of course, what other way would I bring them to you?" She knew they all loved her cooking but especially her desserts. Just like her nother.

"I love you baby girl." Tig came over and planted a big, sloppy powdey kiss on her cheek leaving some on her face. She rolled her eyes and wiped it off.

"I had some extra time this morning, so I felt like baking." She shrugged. Jax looked over at her and while she looked happy and energized, behind her facade, he could tell she was exhausted. She never wore as much make-up as she was now which made him believe she didn't want him to see the darkness under her eyes.

"You sleep at all yesterday after I left?" he whispered to her getting closer. She looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah, a little." She shrugs and he gives her a look. She sighs. "I didn't want to bother you."

"I told you I would stay Gigi. You didn't have to stay in that house alone." She nodded.

"I know but I don't want to rely on you all the time Jax." He raised a brow.

"Why not? What's so bad about that?"

"Jax, I was raised to fight my own battles. You know how my parents were. They raised be to be this independent woman. I've been through a lot and I've seen a lot."

"You don't have to go through anything alone anymore Gigi, you have the club back. You have me now." He was right. He was completely right. She had family and she had him now.

"I'm sorry. You're right." She nodded.

"I don't want you hiding anything from me alright? Just like I'm not hiding shit from you." She nodded. "There's something else you haven't told me about this ATF agent...I saw it in your eyes last night, you wanted to tell me more." She crossed her arms and leaned against a table.

"It's not my place to tell you...it's not about me." she looked into his eyes and silently told him to drop it. "If or when something happens with him, I will tell you. But right now just drop it please." she grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Will you two just kiss already." Chibs and Tig made kissy noises behind them and Clay and Bobby smirked while finishing their donuts. Gianna rolled her eyes and smiled, pushing away from the table.

"I'll see you guys later. I'll stop by the hospital and check on Abel on my way to the studio alright?" she let Jax know. He nodded.

"Thank you." He watched her walk to her car before getting in it and drivinh away.